Battery Operated Two Wheelers Scheme 2020-21 @ geda.gujarat.gov.in
Battery Operated Two Wheelers Scheme 2020-21 @geda.gujarat.gov.in, Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has announced an aid scheme to encourage the use of battery-powered two-wheelers in the cities and towns of the state to curb air pollution from vehicles.
Under this assistance scheme, the government will provide assistance of Rs 12,000 to students studying from Std-9 to college in the state to purchase a battery-powered two-wheeler. The target is to provide subsidy to 10,000 vehicles.
Battery Operated Two Wheelers Scheme 2020-21
Post Name: Battery Operated Two
- Wheelers Scheme 2020-21
- Post Type : Yojana
- Benefits Student : –
- Organization GEDA
- Location Gujarat State
- Yojana Announce Date 17-09-2020
- Official Site : https://geda.gujarat.gov.in
- Contact No. : 079-23257251, 53
- Post Date : 04-11-2020
All Applicant who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Gujarat e-Vehicle Scheme 2020-21” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Gujarat e-Vehicle Scheme 2020-21 :
The Gujarat government has announced a new scheme for the promotion of electric vehicles (two and three-wheeler) in the state, under which it will be offering a subsidy to buyers of electric vehicles in the state.
Who will be able to apply :
- Students studying in Std. 9 to 12 in Gujarat state schools and in colleges.
- Only one application per student is required
- Required Document for Gujarat Electric e-Vehicle Scheme
Bonafite Certificate (Year 2020-21) – Original or scanned copy or self-certified copy of previous year’s marksheet.
Copy of self-certified student’s Aadhaar card
Self-certified copy of the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Disabled / Poor / Extremely Poor / Non-Reserved Class Economic Backwardness Certificate issued by the competent authority of the student (if applicable)
Self-certified copy of driving license (for battery operated high speed vehicles only).
Key Features of Scheme :
- To promote use of a battery-powered two-wheelers and three-wheelers in the state.
- The target is to provide this assistance to 10,000 such vehicles.
- The total installed capacity of electricity in the state is 35,500 MW.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide assistance to students studying from Class 9 to college to purchase battery-powered two-wheelers
Form and Agency List link Display Download Form
How to get the benefit of subsidy :
The purchase of the vehicle will be credited to the bank account of the eligible student as per the terms of the scheme by geda after the work benefit
Where to submit the application form:
The application form has to be submitted to the dealer / geda office of the selected manufacturers by the last date after selecting the manufacturer and model.
: Important Date :
Last Date for Form Submission : 31-12-2020.
: Important Links :
GEDA Address : Gujarat Energy Development Agency (GEDA)Fourth floor,Block No. 11-12,Udyog Bhavan,Sector – 11Gandhinagar