Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited – BHEL Bhopal published an official notification for the Recruitment of ITI Trade Apprentices posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post Online from 02.02.2021 to 22.02.2021.
Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, the application process, last date to apply and more.
BHEL ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021
Name of posts And No. of Post : ITI Trade Apprentices 300
- Electrician: 80 Posts
- Fitter: 80 Posts
- Machinist Composite: 30 Posts
- Welder (Gas and Electric): 20 Posts
- Turner: 20 Posts
- Computer (COPA/ PASAA): 30 Posts
- Draftsman (Mechanic): 05 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 05 Posts
- Machinist Grinder: 05 Posts
- Mason: 05 Posts
- Pinter (General): 05 Posts
- Carpenter: 05 Posts
- Plumber: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria And Educational Qualification :
10th/High School passed from a recognized Board and having ITI certificate in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
Selection Process : Selection will be made based on Merit.
How to Apply online ?
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by the below-mentioned link.
:: Important Dates :
- Commencement of Online application : 02/02/2021
- Closing of online submission of applications : 22/02/2021
- Last date for receiving Documents : 01/03/2021