Border Security Force (BSF) has initiated the recruitment process by releasing the notification for recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons to the post of Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota. As per BSF recruitment 2021 notification, these 269 vacancies will be filled on temporary basis. Applicants who searching for Defence jobs may apply for this BSF Bharti 2021. Online application process begins from 01.08.2021. Capable persons are advised to apply for this BSF Constable jobs by submitting the application form on or before 14.09.2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Eligible Indian national need to apply for these advertised vacancies. BSF job notification & apply online for BSF Constable recruitment 2021 are available @ www.bsf.gov.in. Candidates who had completed Class 10th are eligible to apply for this BSF jobs. Applicants will be selected through document verification/ PST/ DME. Aspirants should have attained the prescribed educational qualification & age limit. Candidates need to read the terms & conditions. More details of BSF recruitment 2021, selection list, merit list, result, provisional list & upcoming job notices will be updated at official website.
Job Details BSF Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name Border Security Force (BSF)
- Job Name Constable (General Duty)
- No of Vacancies 269
- Salary Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100
- Online Application Available from 01.08.2021
- Last Date to Submit the Online Application 14.09.2021
- Official Website bsf.gov.in
- Applicants should have passed Class 10th from recognized board.
- Refer notification for more details.
Candidates need to apply through online registration link.
Apply @ bsf.gov.in.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2021)
- Age limit should be 18 years to 23 years.
- Check out age relaxation in advertisement.
- Checking of Testimonials/ documents.
- Measurement of Physical Standard (PST).
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Apply Online for BSF Recruitment 2021 Notification:
- Go to official website bsf.gov.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.