The Central Railway has released a notification inviting applications for recruitment to various posts. The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 2532 vacancies in various locations such as Mumbai, Bhusawal, Pune, Nagpur, and Solapur under various units such as Carriage & Wagon, Mumbai Kalyan Diesel Shed, Parel Workshop, Manmad Workshop etc.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment For 2532 Vacancies @rrccr.com, Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment of 2532 posts, Railway Recruitment Cell has published an official notification on 5th February 2021. Now RRC board has invited online applications from interested candidates for the Engagement of Act Apprentices (training) in the designated trades at CR Workshops Units.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment For 2532 Vacancies @rrccr.com
RRC Central Railway Jobs of Fitter, Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Tailor, Turner, Electrician, Machinist, Mechanic Diesel, Sheet Metal Worker, Winder, Administrative Assistant (Programming & Systems), Laboratory Assistant, etc. to be filled up in total 05 Divisions. For CR Apprentice posts, eligible candidates have to fill and submit RRC CR Online Application Form on or before the due date (05-03-2021) at the designated portal.
Posts – 2532 Place Wise Details :
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder – 258 Posts
- Mumbai Kalyan Diesel Shed – 53 Posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed – 60 Posts
- Sr.DEE (TRS) Kalyan – 179 Posts
- Sr.DEE (TRS) Kurla – 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop – 418 Posts
- Matunga Workshop – 547 Posts
- S&T Workshop, Byculla – 60 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 122 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal – 80 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop – 118 Posts
- Manmad Workshop – 51 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road – 49 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 31 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed – 121 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed – 48 Posts
- Ajni Carriage & Wagon Depot – 66 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 58 Posts
- Kurduwadi Workshop – 21 Posts
- Total Posts : 2532
The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Selection: Merit List Basis
Age limit :
The minimum age for application for these posts is 15 years and the maximum is 24 years. (Age will be calculated on the basis of 01.01.2021)
How To Apply online ? :
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com
Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available
on the website. 13.2 Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website
www.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the
personal details/BIO-DATA etc carefully.
:: Important Link ::
- Starting Date of Online Application : February 08, 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 05 March 2021 upto 5 PM
Interested candidates can apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2021 through online mode from February 6-March 5 till 5 pm.