CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 :The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is hiring eligible Male / Female citizens of India to fill up 249 vacancies of Head Constable (General Duty) in Central Industrial Security Force against Sports Quota for the year 2021.
The posts are combatised and purely temporary in nature but likely to become permanent. The number of vacancies in each event as shown above are tentative and may change at any stage of recruitment process due to administrative reasons. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated by displaying the same on CISF Recruitment website https://cisfrectt.in.
CISF reserve the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment any stage without assigning any reasons.t The recruitment is only for meritorious sportspersons who are either medal winner/position and/or participants as per Para-5(e).
Vacancy Details : CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- Total posts- 249
Pay Scale :
- Pay matrix Level-4 (Rs 25,500-Rs 81,100) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
- All selected candidates will be governed by New Restructured Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (National Pension System) to the Central Government Employees with effect from 01-01-2004.
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment 2022
- The applicant should be a 12th pass from a recognised educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics. The candidates should be citizen of India.
- Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2021 (the candidate should not have been born, earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003).
- Relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST and upto 03 years for OBC candidates. Relaxable upto 40 years in the case of departmental candidates as on 01.08.2021.
Note : Only those meritorious sportsmen/sportswomen who fulfill the above eligibility criteria and have participated in the championships during the period from 01.01.2019 to 31.03.2022 or in last edition of any Tournament / Competition/ Games (as applicable), will be eligible for applying the post.
Selection Procedure :
- All candidates, who submit the Application along with requisite certificates in response to this advertisement by the closing date i.e. 31.03.2022 and time and whose applications are provisionally accepted and found to be in order as per the terms and conditions of this Notification, will be assigned Roll Numbers and issued admit card to appear in the recruitment process i.e. Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Trial Test & Proficiency Test. Subsequently, shortlisted candidates will be issued Admit Cards for the next stages of the examination i.e. Medical Examination.
How to apply for CISF Recruitment 2022?
- Applicants must send their application as per prescribed format to the authority mentioned against the disciplines/events along with application fees latest by 31.03.2022 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East region by 07.04.2022 (05:00 P.M) along with attested photo copies of requisite certificates/documents. The detailed address to send the application has been given in the official notification.
- The envelope containing above documents should be super scribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE/GENERAL DUTY UNDER SPORTS QUOTA-2021 (NAME OF
- DISCIPLINE / EVENT) whichever is applicable.
- Rs.100/-. SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Official Notification details here .
2 CommentsAdd a Comment
At-Rajpara no-2(tansa) tensile-Talaja Dist-Bhavnagar