Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment for Consultant (Skill Development & Livelihood Generation) Post 2020
Posts: Consultant (Skill Development & Livelihood Generation)
- Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences / Science / Economics / Engineering and Masters Degree in Economics / Social Sciences / Business Administration from a reputed and recognized University or Institution
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in government, working on projects related to skill development & livelihood generation in India
- Experience in program management, tendering, monitoring & evaluation process related to skill development & livelihood generation projects will be preferred
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Experience of using MS Office Application (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong presentation skills Openness to travel is required
Proposed Monthly Salary: Rs. 2,70,000/- per month (Fixed)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to the given address in the advertisement.