Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2020-21: Apply Online and Eligibility With Full Details: Gujarat Digital Scholarship Apply | Digital Gujarat Scholarship Application Status | Digital Gujarat Scholarship Status.
To support the financially weak students Gujarat government is providing various scholarship schemes. Students who belong to reserved category and permanent resident of Gujarat can apply through online mode for the scheme. Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2020 schemes related all the knowledge is out there here like scheme list, who can apply that scheme, what benefits the applicant will get, how you’ll apply for the scheme and far other mandatory information.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2020-21: Apply Online, Eligibility & Status
Digital Gujarat Scholarship:
Gujarat Scholarship 2020 is for the scholars who are studying in school 1st to Post Graduation level. Schemes are available for the whole reserved category – SC/ BC/ Minority/ ST/ NTDNT/ SEBC/ other backward classes/ Valmiki/ Hadi/ Nadiya/ Turi/ Senva/ Vankar Sadhu/ Garo-Garoda/ Dalit-Bava/ Tirgar/ Tirbanda/ Turi-Barot/ Matang/ Thori community. The aim of the govt behind the scholarship scheme is to encourage the scholars to review and financially help them. Applicants need to collect the knowledge first before applying for the scheme.
Highlights Of Gujarat Scholarship
- Name of the scheme Digital Gujarat Scholarship
- Announced by Government of state
- Announced for college kids
- Benefits Monetary benefits
- Category government scheme
- Mode of application Online
- Official website https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Official Notification: Click here
Application Procedure Of Gujarat Scholarship:
- Registration Procedure
- Open the official website of the Digital Gujarat
- From opened page click “Registration” option available in menu bar.
Registration form appears on the pc screen:
- Enter date of birth, mobile number, email ID and password
- Now Enter the captcha code and click on save option
- Enter the OTP you received via email or SMS
- Click the “Confirm” option
- Profile Update
- “Click Login” option (if already registered) and log in with ID and password
- Upload your image and enter the asked information within the form (or edit the small print if required for the already registered applicant)
- Scholarship Form
- Now attend the “student corner” option
- Select “scholarship” from there
- List of scholarship appears
- Select the scheme you would like to use for
- Select your language and skim the instructions
- Click “Continue to service” option
- Now enter the remainder asked information
- Upload the required supporting documents
- Review the appliance form
- Click Submit option.
- Helpline Number
- For any query contact on helpdesk number: 18002335500