Digital Voter ID Download e-Epic Card Step-by-step guide :- e-EPIC is equally valid as a proof of document for voter identification. Check here the step-by-step guide to download digital voter identity card (e-EPIC).
The Election Commission has started ‘e-EPIC’ (Electronic Electoral Photo Identity Card), a non-editable and secure PDF version of the electoral photo identity card (EPIC).
e-EPIC is a portable document format(PDF) version of the EPIC which can be downloaded on mobile or in a self-printable form on the computer. A voter can thus store the card on his/her mobile, upload it on Digi locker or print it and self-laminate it. This is in addition to PCV EPIC being issued for fresh registration.
e-EPIC is equally valid as a proof of document for voter identification. In this, the people will have a secured QR code with images and demographics like serial number, part number, etc.
Digital Voter ID Download e-Epic Card Step-by-step guide
Download e-EPIC – Election Commission of India
All general voters who have a valid EPIC Number. All new electors registered during special summary revision 2021 (i.e. those who applied during Nov-Dec2020) and whose mobile number provided while applying is unique will get an SMS and may download e-EPIC between January 25 and 31, 2021. Other general electors may download e-EPIC from February 1, 2021, onwards. (they will however not get any SMS).
The e-elector photo identity card is a non-editable digital version of the elector photo identity card and it can be saved in facilities such as a digital locker and can be printed in PDF format, Election Commission officials said.
A digital version of the Elector Photo Identity Card can be accessed through the Voter Helpline App and websites: https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ and https://www.nvsp.in/.| other best Apps
आधार की तरह अब वोटर आईडी कार्ड भी कीजिए डाउनलोड, आज से आप उसकी सॉफ्ट कॉपी डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं – अगर आपके पास वोटर आईडी कार्ड की हार्ड कॉपी मौजूद नहीं है तो टेंशन की बात नहीं। यह सुविधा वैसी ही होगी, जैसे आधार कार्ड पर मिलती है। जानें तरीका,
Check here the step-by-step guide to download a digital voter identity card (e-EPIC).
Voters can download e-EPIC from http://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ or https://nvsp.in/ or Voter Helpline or Mobile App using the below steps:
- Here is how to download a digital voter identity card:
- Log on to https://voterportal.eci.gov.in.
- Now, click on the option of download E-EPIC.
- If Mobile number not registered in Eroll, click on e-KYC to complete the KYC
- Pass the Face liveness verification
- Update your mobile number to complete KYC
- Enter your e-EPIC number, a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Then click on Download EPIC.
- You can also download e-EPIC from https://nvsp.in.
- Register/Login on NVSP.
- Enter EPIC Number or Form Reference Number.
- Verify the OTP sent on the registered mobile number.
- Click on Download e-EPIC.
Digital Voter ID – Download e-Epic Card :
The e-EPIC (Electronic Electoral Photo Identity Card) was launched by the Election Commission of India (ECI) on 25 January 2021. The digital format of the voter identity cards will be issued by the government for the first time.
Voters are able to Download Digital Voter id Card/e-Epic Card from eci.gov.in or nvsp.in website.Here you are going to know complete details about Digital Voter ID.
Digital Voter ID – Download e-Epic Card Features:
The main features of the Digital Voter ID are mentioned below:
- A PDF version of the e-EPIC will be provided.
- The first phase was between 25 January 2021 and 31 January 2021.
- Only new voters who have completed the registration process with the help of their mobile number will receive the e-EPIC during this period.
- From February, every voter can download the digital copy. However, the mobile number must be linked to the ECI.
- Apart from the PDF version, new voters will receive hard copies as well.
- The main reason for the launch of the digital voter ID is to make sure that there is no delay in providing the Voter ID.
- The Digilocker can be used to store the e-EPIC.
- The e-EPIC comeS with a QR code.
- Credit score
Procedure to Download the Digital Voter ID :
The process to download the digital voter ID is mentioned below:
- Visit Official website .
- Click on ‘Please click here to download e-EPIC’.
- Click on ‘e-EPIC Download’.
- Enter the username, password, and captcha on the next page.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- You will be able to download the e-EPIC on the next page.
The registration process must be completed in order to download the e-EPIC. You can visit website https://nvsp.in/Account/Register and enter basic details such as the mobile number, EPIC number, email ID, and password to complete the registration process.
How to Download e-EPIC Card, Digital Voter ID Card Download @nvsp.in
Download Voter Helpline Application – Voter helpline mobile app is available at android & iOS platform. You can download app by visiting Google Play Store & App Store.
Android – Voter Helpline Click Here Read More https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eci.citizen
Voter Helpline Check Your – iOS– Voter Helpline on the App Store
|Nvsp.in Voter Card Search by Name
|Download Voter Card or E Epic Card link
|Voter Helpline Mobile App Download
|Digital Voter ID Card Download By App
|Our Website Gyan Funda
|Click to Home Page
About Voter Helpline App :
Taking forward its continuous efforts of building an active democratic citizenry in the country, Election Commission of India has undertaken a new initiative by designing a Mobile Application for developing a culture of avid electoral engagement and making informed and ethical ballot decisions among citizens of the country. The app aims to provide a single point of service and information delivery to voters across the country. The app provides following facilities to Indian voters:
- A. Electoral Search (#GoVerify your name in the electoral roll)
- B. Submission of online forms for New Voter Registration or shifting to a different
- C. Register complaints related to Electoral Services and track its disposal status.
- D. FAQ on Voter, Elections, EVM, Result
- E. Service & Resources for Voters & Electoral Officers
- F. Find all candidates with their profile, income statement, assets and criminal cases.
- G. “Electors Verification Programme” wherein Voters are requested to verify themselves with an additional document, rectify errors in their particular, change their old/black and white photograph to a coloured one, remove multiple entries of their names (If Any), and link the family living together to one polling station.
- H. General and Bye-Election Results.
- I. Assembly Elections Results 2022.
Contact Us :
- For details of eligibility criteria or any other additional information related to electoral forms, kindly visit https://eci.gov.in
- For any other technical feedback or issues on the portal kindly send your feedback to ECI Technical Support
- Toll free Number :1800111950
Digital Voter ID Card FAQ / e-EPIC Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is e-EPIC?
ANS: e-EPIC is a secure portable document format (PDF) version of the EPIC which
can be downloaded on mobile or in a self-printable form on the computer. A voter
can thus store the card on his/her mobile, upload it as a PDF on Digi locker or print
it and self-laminate it. This is in addition to PCV EPIC being issued currently.
- Q: How can I download e-EPIC?
ANS: You can download e-EPIC from Voter Portal or Voter Helpline mobile App or
Voter Portal: http://voterportal.eci.gov.in/
Voter Helpline Mobile App
- Q: Who is eligible for e-EPIC?
ANS: All general Voters who have valid EPIC Number. All new electors registered
during special summary revision 2021 (i.e. those who applied during Nov-Dec2020)
and whose mobile number provided while applying is unique will get a SMS and
may download e-EPIC between 25th Jan to 31st Jan 2021. Other General electors may
download e-EPIC from 1st Feb 2021 onwards. (they will however not get any SMS).
- Q: I lost my EPIC, how can I download e-EPIC?
ANS: You can search your name in Electoral Roll from http://voterportal.eci.gov.in/
or http://electoralsearch.in/, note your EPIC number and then download e-EPIC
- Q: I don’t have EPIC number but I have form-6 Reference Number, may I
ANS: Yes, you can use Form Reference number to download e-EPIC
- Q: I don’t have EPIC number, how can I download e-EPIC?
ANS: You can search your name in Electoral Roll from http://voterportal.eci.gov.in/
or http://electoralsearch.in/ , note your EPIC number and then download e-EPIC
- Q: What is file format of e-EPIC?
ANS: You can download e-EPIC in portable document format (PDF)
- Q: What is the file size of e-EPIC?
ANS: 250 KB
- Q: Can I print e-EPIC to show as identity proof at polling station?
ANS: Yes, you can download e-EPIC and print to show as proof of identity at polling
- 10.Q: What are the steps to download e-EPIC?
ANS: You can download e-EPIC from http://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ or
https://nvsp.in/ or Voter Helpline Mobile App using below steps:
Register/Login on Voter Portal
From menu navigation click on Download e-EPIC
Enter the EPIC number or Form Reference Number
Verify with OTP sent on registered mobile number (if mobile number
registered with Eroll)
Click on Download e-EPIC
If Mobile number not registered in Eroll, click on e-KYC to complete the KYC
Pass the Face liveness verification
Update your mobile number to complete KYC
- 11.Q: What is eKYC?
ANS: eKYC is liveliness check with random body movements, involves capturing a
live photo of the person in real-time image capture and compare with Picture used
in EPIC data.
- 12.Q: What if eKYC fails?
- ANS: Visit ERO office along with Photo ID proof and update your mobile number
- 13.Q: What is required for eKYC?
ANS: It requires mobile phone/Tab with Camera or Laptop/Desktop with webcam.
- 14.Q: My Mobile number is not registered in ERoll, can I download e-EPIC?
ANS: Yes, you can do eKYC to update Mobile number.
- 15.Q: I am not using Mobile number which is registered in ERoll, can I update my mobile number?
ANS: Yes, you can update your new mobile number by completing eKYC.
- 16.Q: Can I download e-EPIC on my smart phone?
- ANS: Yes, you can download e-EPIC using Voter Helpline Mobile App
- 17.Q: My Family members linked to same mobile number, how can I download eEPIC?
ANS: Each member can do eKYC against single mobile number and after eKYC you
can download e-EPIC.