Electronics Corporation of India Limited – ECILhas released the notification for the recruitment of ITI Trade Apprentice at Hyderabad. The direct link has been provided along with requirements of the ECIL Apprentice online application form and steps to apply online. Read further to know the details and links.
Job details and No. of posts: 285
Name of posts: ITI Trade Apprentice
- Electrician: 38 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 81 Posts
- Fitter: 80 Posts
- R&AC: 07 Posts
- MMV: 03 Posts
- Turner: 09 Posts
- Machinist: 07 Posts
- Machinist (G): 05 Posts
- MM Tool Maint: 04 Posts
- Carpenter: 07 Posts
- COPA: 10 Posts
- Diesel Mech: 05 Posts
- Plumber: 03 Posts
- SMW: 03 Posts
- Welder: 16 Posts
- Painter: 07 Posts
Application Fee – ECIL Vacancy 2020 : – No Application Fee
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification:
ITI Pass Certificate i.e NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
- Candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as on 11.10.2020.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the ITI in the order of merit subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
How to Apply – ECIL Trade Apprentice
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Eligible candidates have to register in the online web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) i.e www.apprenticeshipindia.org and get the Registration number. They have to update their profile by uploading SSC, ID, Qualification, Category, PWD documents and Aadhar Number.
- b) In the same portal they have to apply for apprenticeship opportunity in ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED -HYDERABAD.
- c) Then the MSDE registered Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE through our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 24.08.2020 (1:000 hrs.) 19.09.2020 (1600 hrs.) After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number, for all future references. The candidate can take re-print of his/ her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration.
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates: 24.08.2020 (10.00 hrs.)
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: 19.09.2020 (16.00 hrs.)
- Documents Verification.: 24.09.2020 to 30.09.2020
- Completion of all Joining formalities.: 09.10.2020
- Apprenticeship training will start from: 12.10.2020
ECIL Apprentice Recruitment Download Official Notification
ECIL Apprentice Online Application : Apply Now
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on April 11, 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics.