GMRC: Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021:- Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited (GMRC) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking GujaratEducation.in regularly to get the latest Jobs.
Job Details For Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited (GMRC)Post Name:
1 Joint General Manager (Civil/Track (O&M))
- 2 Deputy General Manager (Civil/Track (O&M))
- 3 Manager (Civil/Track (O&M))
- 4 Assistant Manager (Civil/Track (O&M))
- 5 Senior Section Engineer (Civil/Track (O&M))
- APPLY ONLINE POST
- 6 Section Engineer (Civil/Track (O&M))
- 7 Assistant Section Engineer (Civil/Track (O&M))
- 8 Junior Engineer (Civil/Track (O&M))
- 9 Maintainer (Civil/Track (O&M))
- Post Name : Joint General Manager (Architect)
Qualification And Experience: The candidate must be B. Arch. graduate from a Govt. recognized University/Institute. Applicants should have a minimum of 16 years of Post Qualification experience of Executive level in a reputed private organization of Civil Engineering, or 14 years Post Qualification experience of Executive level in Government / PSU’s presently working in IDA pay scale of ₹ 80000-220000 or higher pay scales or equivalent CDA pay scale with experience in planning & design of elevated/ underground Metro stations and checking conformity of station layout to NBC/NFPA standards.
Candidates having experience of designing large number of elevated Metro stations, which are in Operation with ample exposure to use design software like AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3D Max, Revit, BIM etc. will be preferred. In addition, the candidate shall be conversant with the procedures for obtaining statutory clearance from local authorities.
- Post Name : Assistant Manager (Multi Modal Integration)
Qualification And Experience :
Candidate must be a Bachelor in Planning/Architecture from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute & Masters in Planning or related field from a Govt. recognized University/Institute. Candidate should have minimum 5 years of Post Qualification experience of Executive level in a reputed private organization of Civil Engineering, or Candidate should have 05 years of experience (including on-job-training period) in PSU/Metro Corporation post-B. Plan/ B. Arch. Or 04 years of experience (including the on-job-training period) in PSU/ Metro Corporation post-M. Plan or candidate should have worked at least 01 years in the pay scale of Rs. 35000-110000 or 02 years in the pay scale of Rs. 30000-120000 in Government/ PSUs/Metro Corporations.
Candidate should have experience in Transport Sector.
- Pay/Revised IDA Pay Scale : Rs.50,000-1,60,000/-
- Age as on date of Advertisement Max. : 32 Years
- Total No. of Posts: 03 Posts
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
- Pay Scale: Rs.50,000 To 2,40,000/-
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
How to Apply GMRC : Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021 ?:
- Advertisement And Read Carefully.
- Applicants should fill up the required information online only on our Company website through the link under http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers/ “APPLY ONLINE” along with necessary attachments in a merged single PDF file containing CV, payslips & testimonials, etc., on or before 21st October 2021.
- Advertisement No.: GMRC/HR/RECT/CIVIL/09‐2021/01
- Application Start From 22-09-2021
- Last Date For Application: 21-10-2021
Time and Date of Interview: Call letters for interview will be issued to shortlisted applicants indicating Time, Date and Venue of the Interview