Gram Panchayat Work Report 2020 , Gram Panchayat Work Report Online, Gram Panchayat Work Report 2021, Gram Panchayat Website , Gram Panchayat Online Portal, Gram Panchayat List 2021
Gram Panchayat Work Report application Panchayat in India, Panchayats are mandated for the preparation of Panchayat Development Plan (PDP) for economic development and social justice utilizing the resources available to them. The PDP planning process has got to be comprehensive and supported participatory process which involves the complete convergence with Schemes of all related Central Ministries / Line Departments associated with 29 subjects enlisted within the Eleventh Schedule of the Constitution.’
- E- Gram Swaraj may be a mobile application that showcases the progress of varied activities haunted by the Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs).
- It has been developed with a stress on extending greater transparency and access to information to the citizens of India.
- eGramSwaraj mobile application acts as a natural extension to the eGramSwaraj web portal (https://egramswaraj.gov.in/) which is one among the applications under e-Panchayat Mission Mode Project (MMP) of Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR).
ABOUT NATIONAL PANCHAYAT PORTAL
National Panchayat Portal (NPP) is one among the applications developed as a part of Panchayat Enterprise Suite (PES) under e- Panchayat Mission Mode Project. it’s designed to be a flexible front- end of Local self governments, which facilitates seamless access to the knowledge & services provided by the local body.
NPP is getting used to get and maintain dynamic websites for panchayats within the country which incorporates District Panchayats, Intermediate Panchayats, Village Panchayats and Traditional Local Bodies. Besides this, NPP creates dynamic websites for State Panchayati Raj Departments and Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR).
The URL for MoPR is (http://panchayat.gov.in) and therefore the URL for accessing NPP is http://panchayatportals.gov.in.
Gram Panchayat Work Report Check Click Here
Each panchayat can configure their website to be accessed employing a URL of their choice and contribute content.
- The cyber face of Panchayat in India!
- Offers unique web presence for every Panchayat
- Facilitates easy management of contents
- Allows organization of contents for easy and straightforward access
- Simple and user-friendly interfaces
- Strong authentication mechanism
- Powered by open source technologies
- Accessible through Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
- Developed using HTML5 and CSS3
- BharatNet-Connected GPs
Barcode Scanner, an app available on Google Play store for several years, has been faraway from the app store after adware was detected. Malwarebytes says that users began to report of unruly ads opening via their default browser out of nowhere, and one forum users traced this unethical be haviour to Barcode Scanner, which enjoyed 10 million installs before being removed. Google delisted the app after it had been made conscious of this issue. Interestingly, Barcode Scanner was reportedly also a neighborhood of the tech-giant’s Play Pass program that gives paid subscribers perks like access to premium apps for free of charge .