Gujarat Gram Panchayat Result 2021: over 8,600 gram panchayats in Gujarat to go to Result on December 21, Around 1.82 crore voters are expected to cast their votes through ballot papers across around 23,100 polling booths, and the results will be announced on December 21. The elections include general elections, mid-term elections, and by-elections.
Gujarat Gram Panchayat Result 2021
LIVE – ગુજરાત- ગ્રામ પંચાયત સરપંચ ચુંટણીનું પરિણામ ૨૦૨૧
( ખાસ નોંધ- ગુજરાતમાં ગ્રામ પંચાયત સરપંચની ચુંટણીની મતગણતરી ઓફલાઈન થતી હોવાથી પરિણામ પણ મોડા જાહેર થાય છે . )
- કચ્છ ,અમદાવાદ જિલ્લાનું રિઝલ્ટ જુઓ અહીંથી
- બનાસકાંઠા, સાબરકાંઠા, અરવલ્લી, મહેસાણા, પાટણ અને ગાંધીનગર રિઝલ્ટ જુઓ અહીંથી
- વડોદરા આણંદ ખેડા પંચમહાલ દાહોદ છોટાઉદેપુરદેવભૂમિ દ્વારકા ,જામનગર ,મોરબી, રાજકોટ ,પોરબંદર ,જુનાગઢ ,ગીર સોમનાથ ,અમરેલી ,ભાવનગર ,બોટાદ ,સુરેન્દ્રનગર રિઝલ્ટ જુઓ અહીંથી
સુરત, ભરૂચ , નવસારી , ડાંગ , વલસાડ , નર્મદા , તાપી રિઝલ્ટ જુઓ અહીંથી
Gujarat Gram Panchayat Election 2021
The Gujarat State Election Commission (SEC) on Monday declared elections for 10,879 Gram panchayats, including division elections in villages and by-elections of other gram panchayats. The elections will be held on December 19 and the results will be declared on 21st December 2021.
Informing the media on Monday, Sanjay Prasad, the SEC commissioner said, “The notifications for the elections will be issued on November 29 for all the elections and the last day of filing nominations is December 4.
“Polling will be held on December 19 between 7 am and 6 pm in over 27,000 polling booths. Counting of votes will be held on December 21. Due to the very high number of wards, polling will be conducted using ballot boxes instead of EVMs. In all, we will be using over 54,000 ballot boxes for the elections,” said Prasad. He added that over 5,000 election officials, 1.5 lakh polling staff and over 58,000 policemen will be deployed. The gram panchayats polls are not fought on party symbols, and candidates need to contest in their personal capacity, with voters electing one sarpanch and a specified number of panchayat members.
ચૂંટણી પ્રકાર ના ઓપશન માં ગ્રામ પંચાયત સિલેક્ટ કરશો
ચૂંટણી નું નામ એમાં 2021 નું વર્ષ નાખશો..એટલે તમારા જિલ્લા નું પછી તાલુકો સિલેક્ટ કરી એમાં તમારું ગામ સિલેક્ટ કરતા તમારા ગામ માં કોણ જીત્યું એ ખુલશે
Gujarat Gram Panchayat Election :-
Government Gujarat constituted in September 1993 under Article 243K of the Constitution of India. State Election Commission has been entrusted with the function of conducting free, fair and impartial elections to the local bodies in the state.
Gram panchayat elections are not fought on party symbols. Each voter is required to cast two votes, one for Sarpanch’s post and another for electing panchayat member from his/her ward.
As per the election rules of such local self government organizations, District Election Officer for Panchayat elections, District Municipal Election Officer for elections of municipality and City Election Officer for the elections of municipal corporation have been appointed.
State election commission has empowered the collectors for all activities related to elections of Gram Panchayat where as the delimitation and allocation of seats for various reserved categories, voter’s list, election programs and other related activities are carrying out by State Election Commission. According to Sinha, the total number of registered voters for these polls is over 1.89 crore, including 90.82 lakh women. Polling will be held at 25,454 booths in 91,002 wards.
Official Election Commission of India App for Voter Registration and Elections.
Also Read: Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
About Voter Helpline App
Taking forward its continuous efforts of building an active democratic citizenry in the country, Election Commission of India has undertaken a new initiative by designing a Mobile Application for developing a culture of avid electoral engagement and making informed and ethical ballot decisions among citizens of the country. The app aims to provide a single point of service and information delivery to voters across the country. The app provides following facilities to Indian voters:
Download application :
- Electoral Search (#GoVerify your name in the electoral roll)
- Submission of online forms for New Voter Registration, shifting to a different
- the constituency, for Overseas Voters, Deletion or Objection in the electoral roll, correction of entries & Transposition within Assembly.
- Register Complaints related to Electoral Services and track its disposal status
- The FAQ on Voter, Elections, EVM, & Results
- Service & Resources for Voters & Electoral Officers
- Find the Election Schedule in your area
- Find all the candidates, their profile, Income Statement, assets, criminal cases
- Find the Polling Officials and call them: BLO, ERO, DEO and CEO
- Click a selfie after Voting and get a chance to be featured in the Official Voter Helpline App Gallery.
- Download the list of Contesting candidates in PDF format and take the print out.