Gujarat High Court Recruitment For Private Secretary Post @hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in The High Court of Gujarat invites ‘Online Application’ from eligible Candidates for filling up of Private Secretary post 2021. Eligible Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment. You Can View More Details About This Recruitment in Online Gujarat website Including No. Of Posts, Name Of Post, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process and apply. Keep checking Naukarione regularly to get the latest updates.
Job Summary for Gujarat High Court Recruitment
Posts Name: Private Secretary
Total Posts: 27
- Pay Matrix of Rs.44,9001,42,400/plus usual allowance as per the rules, on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat, by Direct Recruitment.
- Graduate from recognized University.
- Speed of 120 words per minute in English Short Hand.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- A Candidate applying to the said post, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the last date for submitting Online Application i.e. on 15/07/2021
- Read their official notification for educational qualification.
How to Apply Gujarat High Court Recruitment
Before fillingup the ‘Online Application’, Candidate is advised to thoroughly read and understand the Detailed Advertisement and the Instructions therein and should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars filledin by him/her are true and correct in all respects.
- The Competitive Examination will be conducted at Ahmedabad or at the Centre(s) decided by the High Court and Candidate(s) shall have to appear at their own cost in the respective Tests, which would consist of:
- (A) Preliminary Test (Objective TypeMCQs) [100 Marks]
- (B) Stenography / Skill Test [ 60 Marks ]
- (C) Vivavoce Test [ 40 Marks ]
- Application Start Date : 01/07/2021 (12:00 hours
- Application Last Date : 15/07/2021 (23:59 hours)