GUJARAT METRO RAIL CORPORATION (GMRC) LIMITED General Manager (Operations & Maintenance) Post-2020:
GMRC head (Operations & Maintenance) Recruitment 2020: Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited – GMRC published a politician notification for Recruitment of head (Operations & Maintenance). Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. you’ll also view official notifications and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
Job details : Gujarat Metro GM Recruitment 2020
No. of posts: 01
Name of posts: head (Operations & Maintenance)
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification :
Candidate must be a B.E / B. Tech (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Applied Electronics/ Industrial Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Instrumentation) Engineering graduate full time from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute with overall 20 years of post-qualification experience OR 17 years of experience of Executive level in Govt./ PSU’s presently working in IDA pay scale of Rs. 100000-260000 & above pay scales or equivalent CDA pay-scale with experience in Train Operations & Maintenance of Railway/ Metro. Also, preferences are going to be given to candidates having experience in operations of Metro Rail System.
Post Qualification Experience in Years.: 20 years
Age limit : 55 years
Selection Process: Final Selection are going to be supported personal interview
How to Apply ?
- Applicants should refill the specified information online only on our Company website through the link under http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers/ “APPLY ONLINE” along side necessary attachments during a merged single PDF file containing CV, payslips & testimonials, etc., on or before 8th January 2021.
CONTRACT APPOINTMENT :
- The Contract Appointment will be initially for a minimum 3 years to 5 years on the extendable basis.
- The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days (up‐to Assistant
- Manager Cadre) or 90 days (Manager & above Cadre) notice or by paying the contractual remuneration/salary in lieu of notice period, if the circumstancesso warrant.
SELECTION Process :
Applicants should fill up the required information online only on our company website through the link under http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers/ “APPLY ONLINE” along with necessary attachments in a merged single PDF file containing CV, payslips & testimonials etc., on or before 8th January, 2021.
Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false, incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempts to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
The candidate shall have to indicate his/ her acceptance to the offer within three working days from the receipt of offer, if not; next candidate in order of merit will be offered the appointment on similar lines. However, the Competent Authority may grant such extension of time depending upon the exigencies, if so requested.
- દરોજ યોજના અને નોકરી અપડેટ માટે અહિંથી ક્લિકથી અમારા Whatsapp Group માં જોડાઓ
- અહિંં ક્લિકથી Telegram Chenal માાં જોડાઓ
: Important Dates :
- Advertisement No.: GMRC/HR/RECT/OPS/12‐2020/01
- Application start from 09/12/2020
- Last date for application: 08/01/2021
TIME & DATE OF INTERVIEW :
Call letters for interview will be issued to shortlisted applicants indicating Time, Date and Venue of the Interview.