Gujarat Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Various Post 2020: GPCL Bharti 2020 |Gujarat Power Corporation Limited (GPCL) Published latest jobs official notification for various post like Assistant Manager, Overman, Mining Sirdar, Collery Engineer, Electrical / Mechanical Foreman/ Supervisor, Electrician.
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager
- Mining Sirdar
- Colliery Engineer
- Electrical Foreman/ Supervisor
Education Qualification: The candidates must have passed ITI, Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For GPCL Recruitment.
Selection Process: On the Basis of Written Examination or Interview
Application Process: Visit the Gujarat Power Corporation Limited Official Website :
- Search for the Manager, Overman, Electrician Notification
- Click on Registration
- Enter all Mandatory Fields in the Registration form
- Upload the required documents
- View your entered details and Submit the Application before the last date.
Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form by visiting
● Please note that general category candidates have to pay Rs.590/- and the SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates have to payRs.236/-online towards application fee per post
● The reserve category candidates are requested to upload their SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificates while filling online applications
● One candidate is allowed to apply for one post only
● The candidates will be selected purely on the merit basis
● The online written paper will be of 100 marks
● Minimum 40% shall be passing marks for the written examination for all the posts
● Candidates for the posts-1 and 2 will also be called for oral examination if they get 40% marks or more in online written examination
● The oral examination will be of 20 marks for the posts-1 and 2.
● Selection of candidates for the posts-3 to 7 will be based on the written scores obtained in the online examination
: Important Links For Gujarat Power Corporation Limited Recruitment:
● The last date of online application is 31.10.2020 (23.59 hrs.)
● GPCL reserves right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage