Indian Navy Bharti 2023: Dear viewers, are you looking job in the Indian Navy we have brought news for you because there is Indian Navy has started the application process for the recruitment of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers Entry Posts from 7th October 2023. eligible candidate must refer to the official notification and must Apply for this recruitment. you can find other details here like Age limit, required documents, selection process, education and qualification, Application fees, pay scale, and How to Apply all details given under this article. read this article till the end and share it with everyone who needs such a job.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
- recruitment Authority Indian New SSC Indian Navy recruitment 2023
- Article Language English
- post Name Various
- Total No of spaces 224
- last date to Apply 29 October 2023
- Official Website joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Bharti 2023
- Dear viewers, there is Indian Navy has published their official notification for new recruitment of various posts like admission of Short Service Commission (SSC) officers. The application process has been started from 7th October 2023. this recruitment for a total no of 224 posts of Executive Education and Technical will be filled through this recruitment process. Candidate must Apply by the date 29th October 2023
Indian Navy Vacancy 2023
- Candidates can register by visiting the official website joinindianavy.gov.in. Candidates should check the official website to get more information. You can check eligibility, selection process and age limit to apply for this post in this news. Talking about the application fee, candidates do not have to pay any application fee to apply for this post, the registration for this post is absolutely free.
Total vacancies and name
- General Service (GS): 40 Both gents and ladies candidates can apply.
- Vacancies for Air Traffic Control (ATC): 08
- posts are fixed for Naval Air Officer (NAOO).18
- 20 posts have been earmarked for pilots and 20 posts for logistics.
- There will be recruitment for a total of 26 posts in the Navy Education Branch. Apart from this, a total of 100 posts of gents and ladies will be filled in the technical sections of the Indian Navy.
Eligibility and Age Limit
- Candidates Should have a B.Tech degree with 60% percent marks for this post. Applicant Must have related knowledge of the post. Applicant passed Also MCA, B.Com. Must be BSc, MCA holder. Candidates should have 60% marks on the 10th or 12th Class
How to Apply to the Indian Navy?
- First of all check your eligibility, if you eligible for this recruitment
- then visit the Indian Navy’s official website (using the below link)
- Now tape on Indian Navy Bharti 2023: Recruitment of SSC Officers in Indian Navy and get the online Application form for this recruitment.
- Then fill up the Application form and enter your all required details
- Now pay the exam fees, to which category you belong.
- Now click on Submit your online Application form
- Then Take a printout of your online Application form.
- Starting date to Apply 07/10/2023
- Ending Date to Apply 29/10/2023
- Candidates should born not before 2 July 1999 and after 1 January 2005. At the same time candidates for ATC should not have been born after July 1, 2003. visit the official website to get more information about Age Limit.