Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2022 Notification Published For the Recruitment of Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of Head Constable (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ on a Temporary Basis. The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Online Form Available on 8 June 2022 to 7 July 2022
Job summary Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2022
Job Recruitment Board: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
Post: Head Constable
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Job Type: Defence jobs
Application Mode: Online
- Starting Date of Online Application 8-6-2022
- Last Date of Online Application 7-7-2022
ITBP Constable Vacancy 2022 Details
- Head Constable Male: 135 Posts
- Head Constable Female: 23 Posts
- Head Constable LDCE: 90 POsts
- 18 to 25 years
- The upper age limit is relaxable:
- For SC/ST by five (5) years and,
- For OBC Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) by three (3) years.
- Matriculation or it’s equivalent from a recognized board.
- ITBP Sports Quota Physical Standards
ITBP Salary /Pay Scale :
- Constable (GD) Under Sport Quota: Level-3 Rs. 21,700/- – 69,100/-
- The post will carry Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Washing Allowance, Special Compensatory Allowance while posted in specified border areas, free uniform, free accommodation or HRA, Transport Allowance, Free Leave Pass, Free medical facilities and any other allowance as admissible in the Force from time to time under the rules/instructions.
- These posts will be covered under the Restructured Defined Contribution Pension Scheme.
Selection Process For ITBP Jobs:
- Selection Process Based on Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination.
- ITBP Constable Online Form Application Fee
- General (UR) or OBC category: Rs. 100/-
- Females and SC/ST candidates: no Fee
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply For Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2022
- Eligible and interested candidates should Visite ITBP Recruitment website https://www.itbpolice.nic.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisements and Check the Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.