Jan-Dhan Account To Open Just Look For This Documents & Full Details Open 2021|PM Jan Dhan Yojana Apply Online 2021: Registration Form 2021,
Jan-Dhan Account To Open Just Look For This Documents Under the scheme, accounts of the country’s poor can be opened at zero balance in banks, post offices and national banks.
Customers get 11 benefits in an account opened according to PMJD.
Know that you get many features in this plan. How to open an account with what documents. The thing to note is that with this account they will get the benefit of the features which will be linked to the account base
These documents must open a PMJD account
- ● aadhar card
- ● Passport
- ● Driving license
- ● PAN card
- ● Election card
- ● NREGA Job Card
● Authority letter, containing name, address and Aadhaar number
● Attached letter with photo issued by the Gazetted Officer
1.This work will have to be done to open a new account
If you want to open a new Jandhan account, you can easily do this by going to the nearest bank. For this you have to fill a form in the bank. It will have to disclose the name, phone number, name of the bank branch, address of the applicant, nominee, number of dependents along with occupation and employment, SSA code, village code and city code
2.This is how to create a Jandhan account from an old account
If you have an old bank account, it is easy to change it to Jandhan account. For this you have to go to the bank branch and apply for the Rupee card. Your bank account will be transferred to Jandhan Yojana as soon as a form is filled.
3. These are the benefits of Jandhan account
● Overdraft facility after 6 months.
● Accidental insurance cover up to Rs 2 lakh.
● Life cover up to Rs. 30,000 which is available on the death of the beneficiary on fulfillment of eligibility conditions.
● Interest is earned on the deposit.
● Free mobile banking facility is provided with the account.
● A debit card is issued to the Jandhan account holder in the form of which he can withdraw money or even make a purchase.
● It is easy to buy insurance, pension products with the help of Jandhan account.
● If there is a Jandhan account, then an account can be opened for pension in schemes like PM Kisan and Shramyogi Mandhan.
● Rupee transfer facility will be available across the country.
● The benefit of the government scheme will go directly into the account
📜 Full read in Gujarati : Click Hare
Official Website:- Click Here
Latest PM Jan Dhan yojana.
This Scheme is An Bank Account Opening Scheme Which Started By Indian Government For Mostly Rural Areas. All information Related Eligibility, Criteria, Apply Process, Complete Process For How To Take Benifts Of Scheme Step By Step Guide Full Information Provided In This Application
4 CommentsAdd a Comment
What about my old FD
I want to open a Pm JD account
I want open Jandhan account from home because I am handicapped so please help me for opening account