Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) Scholarship 2020-21 Eligibility, Last Date And Process: NMMS Scholarship 2020-21, NMMS Exam Date 2020-21, NMMS Scholarship 2020 Apply Online Last Date , NMMS Exam Date 2021, NMMS Scholarship 2020 Last Date, NMMS Scholarship 2020 Registration, NMMS Exam 2020, NMMS Scholarship Amount.
The maximum amount of NMMS 2020 scholarship will be maximum INR 12000 p. a. No student will be provided more than INR 1000 per month as scholarship. The scholarship will be provided on the yearly basis to the students of class 9th studying in a government – aided or wholly government or local body school
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojna (MYSY) Financial and other scholarship/assistantship for meritorious and needy students of all classes for pursuing Higher Education in the state of Gujarat.
MYSY : Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship 2020-21 Eligibility, Last Date And Process
MYSY Scholarship 2020-21
• For scholarship in Diploma admissions, the candidate should have passed the Std X from a recognized board from state of Gujarat with minimum 80 percentile in the board examination• For scholarship in Bachelor degree programs, the candidates should have passed Std XII Science/ General stream from recognised board from the state of Gujarat with minimum 80 percentile in the board examination.
• For Diploma to Degree students the minimum eligibility criteria for availing the benefits of the scheme is a 65% marks at Diploma level examination from recognised university situated in the state of Gujarat.
• The candidates whose parents annual income is not more than Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum shall only be considered eligible for the said scheme
• The State Government has approved the validity of income certificate for three financial years from date of issue. Accordingly, a candidate who has a valid income certificate need not have to issue it again for next three years financial years.
MYSY Tuition Fee Scholarship 2020-21
• For admission in Medical and Dental Graduate Level programs in Government Approved self finance institutes, candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 2,00,000/-whichever is less.• For admission in Engineering/Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Ayurved, Homeopathy, Paramedical or Veterinary Graduate Level program in Government Approved self finance Institutes, candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 50,000/- , whichever is less.
• For admission in BSc, B.Com., B.A., B.B.A. or BCA Graduate Level program in Government Approved self finance Institutes, Candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 10,000/- , whichever is less.
• For admission in Diploma courses in Government Approved self-finance Institutes, Candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 25,000/- , whichever is less.
For Graduate or Diploma level students who has not secured admission in Government/Grant In Aid hostel and who is residing outside of their residential native Taluka place is eligible for Scholarship of Rs. 1,200 per month (for maximum 10 months) in a year.
Book- Instrument Assistance
- Graduate-level student of Medical and Dental is eligible for Rs. 10000/- ;
- Graduate-level Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture student is eligible for Rs. 5000/-
- Diploma level student is eligible for Rs. 3000/-.
Implementation of Scheme:
- The sanctioned scholarship will be directly credited into bank account of student.
- The process of Higher Education assistance will be carried out by, Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat (KCG).
- The web portal for Online application : www.mysy.guj.nic.in
- Nearly 91 Help centres are established at various Institutes/Universities for assisting the students.
- Help line number : 079-26566000
- The email address for correspondence : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more details about scheme please visit : http://mysy.guj.nic.in
- Official Notification Download PDF
- Online Application Starting Form (Fresh Students)
- Online Application Starting From (Second/Third/Fourth Semester Students)
- Last Date For Online Application 28-02-2021
Who are eligible for MYSY scholarship?
The candidates whose parents annual income is not more than Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum shall only be considered eligible for the said scheme.
Check MYSY Scholarship Status :
- The first applicants have to visit the official website of Scholarship. i.e. mysy.guj.nic.in
- On the homepage, you have to select your student section.
- Choose Fresh application, after that you have to choose your education standard.