Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) 2022 Application Form (Online / Offline) for Bank Loan : Apply online for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) to get bank loans upto Rs. 10 lakh at udyamimitra.in, download Mudra Loan Scheme application form PDF at mudra.org.in, avail shishu, kishor, tarun loans online / offline from banks, check eligibility criteria, list of documents, progress & complete details.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is a special scheme by central govt. of India through MUDRA (a subsidiary of SIDBI). MUDRA supports institutions to extend loans to the non-corporate non-farm sector income generating activities of micro and small entities. It is subject to those enterprises with credit needs below Rs. 10 lakhs. Both udyamitra.in and mudra.org.in are the official website of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
PM Mudra Loan Yojana 2021-22 will also help in creating an ecosystem of growth for micro enterprises sector. The interventions have been named “Shishu”, “Kishor” and “Tarun” to signify the stage of growth/development and funding needs of the beneficiary micro unit/entrepreneur. Basically, MUDRA Yojana is an initiative to fund small business in India.
All those people who wants to get loans under PM Mudra Yojana can apply online by filling PMMY application form at www.udyamimitra.in. Moreover, people can also download PM Mudra Loan Yojana application forms in PDF format through www.mudra.org.in.
PM Mudra Yojana (PMMY) 2021 Apply Online Form for Bank Loan
Mudra Loan Scheme aims to attain development in an inclusive and sustainable manner by supporting and promoting partner institutions. Below is the complete process to apply online by filling Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Application Form 2021-22 :-
There are Three type of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
1. Shishu Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, loans up to ₹ 50000 will be allocated to the beneficiaries.
2 Kishore Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, beneficiaries of loans ranging from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 500000 will be allocated.
3. Tarun Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, loans ranging from ₹ 500000 to ₹ 1000000 will be allocated to the beneficiaries.
Prime Minister Mudra Yojana Loan Application Form PDF Download (Offline Method)
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is open and is available from all Bank branches across the country. All the applicants can even download the Prime Minister Mudra Yojana application forms in PDF format through the link given below:-
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY)
All the applicants must fulfill the basic eligibility criterion to become eligible for bank loans under PM Mudra Yojana 2021-22. The business should be either one of the following:-
- Small manufacturing enterprise
- Fruit and Vegetable vendors
- ‘Activities allied to agriculture’, e.g. pisciculture, bee keeping, poultry, livestock, rearing, grading, sorting, aggregation agro industries, diary, fishery, agriclinics and agribusiness centres, food & agro-processing, etc.(excluding crop loans, land improvement such as canal, irrigation and wells).
List of Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY)
- Self-certified copy of identity proof such as Voter ID card / PAN Card / Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving License.
- Residence proof which may contain recent telephone or electricity bill, property tax receipt (not older than 2 months). Voter’s ID card, Aadhar Card & Passport of the borrower can also act as proof of residence.
- Proof of SC/ST/OBC/Minority.
- Copies of relevant licenses/registration certificates/other documents pertaining to the ownership, identity and address of business unit.
- The applicant should not be a defaulter in any Bank/Financial institution.
- Statement of accounts (for the last six months), from the existing banker, if any.
- Balance sheets of the units along with income tax/sales tax return etc of the last 2 years. (Applicable for all cases from Rs. 2 Lacs and above).
- Projected balance sheets for one year in case of working capital limits and for the period of the loan in case of term loan (Applicable for all cases from Rs. 2 Lacs and above).
- Project report (for the proposed project) containing details of technical & economic viability.
- Sales achieved during the current financial year up to the date of submission of application.
- Memorandum and articles of association of the company/Partnership Deed of Partners etc.
- Asset & Liability statement from the borrower including Directors & Partners may be sought to know the net-worth in the absence of third party guarantee.
- 2 copies of Photographs of each Proprietor/ Partners/ Directors.
- Click at the link https://www.udyamimitra.in/Home/Downloads to view checklist for PM Mudra Yojana Bank Loans.
Check Credit Counselling Institutions List 2021
Finding difficult in filling Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Loan application, then don’t worry. The portal will help find the correct person / right agency to fill the form on your behalf. All you need is to fill in basic personal details with a request for an agency/person (fees may be charged by the agency/person) on udyamimitra portal. This facility is called a HAVE (Handholding in a virtual environment). So, if you are planning to set up and intend to apply for loans, click at the link below:-
Upon clicking this link, select the state, district, area of expertise, agency name and click at the “Search” button to open the Credit Counselling Institutions List.
PM Mudra Loan Yojana Helpline Number (Contact)
The borrowers who wish to avail of MUDRA loan assistance under PMMY can contact directly to the banks, partnered financial institutions, non-banking finance companies, or the MUDRA nodal officers. MUDRA has identified a total of 97 Nodal Officers across the country at various SIDBI regional/branch offices to act as “First Contact Person” for MUDRA. Below are the links to access the Toll-free helpline numbers, list of Nodal officers, banks nodal officers, PMMY mission office contact details, and PMMY offices in Mumbai.
Progress of Mudra Loan Scheme till 1 January 2021
Financial Year – 2015 to 2021
Total Number of PMMY Loans Sanctioned – 24.09 crore (24,09,48,705)
Amount Sanctioned – 12.17 lakh crore (12,16,951.58 crore)
Amount Disbursed – 11.82 lakh crore (11,82,615.02 crore)
The state-wise details of loans/money sanctioned under the PM MUDRA Yojana can be found at http://www.mudra.org.in/PMMYReport