Recruitment for a total of 9638 posts in Grameen Bank
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
IBPS RRB IX Recruitment 2020
Name of Post: Bank Office Assistant/Officer Scale-I, II, III CWE-IX
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 4624 Posts
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) – 3800 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 838 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer) – 59 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant) – 26 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law Officer ) – 26 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – 03 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – 08 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer) – 100 posts
- Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager) – 156 posts
Total No. of Posts: 9640
- Office Assistant (multipurpose/Officer scale I – Candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University/institute will be eligible for this post.
- Officer Scale-II – General Banking Officer/Officer Scale III-Candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks along with 3 years/5 Years Post Experience from any recognized University/institute will be eligible for this post.
- Officer Scale-II (Information technology Officer) – Candidates must have Graduation Degree in Electronics/Communications/Computer science/Information Technology with Minimum 50% Marks & 2 Years Post experience from any recognized University/Institute will be eligible for this post.
- Officer scale II (Chartered Accountant) – Candidates must have passed the CA Exam from ICAI India & 1 Year Experience as CA will be eligible for this post.
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – Candidates having a degree in CA or MBA Degree in Finance with 2 Year Experience in Recognized Sector will be eligible for this post.
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – Candidates having MBA Degree in Marketing Trade with 2 Years Experience in Recognized Sector will be eligible for this post.
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer) – Candidates having Graduation Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/dairy/animal/Veterinary Science/Engineering/Pisciculture from Recognized University/Institute with 3 Years Experience will be eligible for this post.
Age Limit: As on 01-07-2020
Officer Scale-I – 18-30 Years
Officer Scale-II – 21-32 Years
Officer Scale-III – 21-40 Years
Officer Assistant Multipurpose – 18-28 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)
Gen/OBC – Rs. 850/-
SC/ST/PH – Rs.175/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card, Credit Card/Net Banking or Bank Challan
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary & Mains Examination
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply for Online & Fee payment: 21-07-2020
- Pre-Exam Training Admit Card: 12-08-2020
- Pre-Exam Training Exam Date- 24, 29 – August-2020
- Pre-Exam Admit Card- August-2020
- Pre-Exam Exam Date- September / October-2020
- Mains Exam Exam Date- October / November-2020
Advertisement: Click Here
More details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.