RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Apply Group C 21 Post: Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway has Published an Advertisement in the Newspaper And a Detailed RRC WR Recruitment Notification PDF Published on the Official Website.. RRC-WR Recruitment 2021 vacancies across India and check all latest Job openings in RRC-WR Recruitment 2021 page Updated on July 28, 2021 to know the latest vacancies in RRC-WR Recruitment available for both freshers, experience. Interested candidates can apply to RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 through the official website RRC Western Railway Jobs rrc-wr.com by 3 September 2021. Other details of the RRC Western Railway Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Job Summary RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021
- Notification No : RRC/WR/02/2021(Sports Quota)
- Vacancies : 21
- Last Date 03-09-2021 at 22:00
- Age Limits: Maximum 25 Years
- Pay Scale: Level 2 to 5
Details of Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification Western Railway Recruitment Notification And Western Railway Recruitment 2021 apply online Link Available on https://rrc-wr.com. Good Opportunity For Graduate And 12th Pass Candidates to Get Railway Jobs. Selected Candidates Posted in Western Railway Mumbai. Interested Candidates Can Check More Details Below.
- Starting Date 04-08-2021 at 10:00
- Last Date 03-09-2021 at 22:00
Eligibility Criteria of Western Railway Mumbai Jobs 2021
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 25 Years
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University A) Represented the Country in Olympic Games (Senior Category) OR (B) At least 3rd Position in the World Cup (Junior/ Youth/ Senior Category)/ World Championships (Junior/Senior Category)/ Asian Games (Senior Category) / Commonwealth Games (Senior Category)/ Youth Olympics/ Champions Trophy (Hockey)
- Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational Qualification must be from a Recognized Institution. (A) Represented the Country in the World Cup (Junior/ Youth/Senior Category)/ World Championships (Junior/Senior Category)/ Asian Games (Senior Category) / Commonwealth Games (Senior Category)/ Youth Olympics/ Champions Trophy (Hockey ) OR (B) At least 3rd position in the Commonwealth Championship (Junior/Senior Category / Asian Championship/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior Category)/South Asian Federation Games (senior Category )/ USIC (World Railways) Championship (Senior Category ) /World University Games OR (C) At least 3″ Position in Senior/ Youth/ Junior National Championships OR (D)At least 3rd position in National Games organized under aegis of Indian Olympic Association OR (E) At least 3″ position in All India Inter-University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities OR (F) 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior category).
- Level 4 – Rs. 25500-81100 / Level 5 – Rs. 29200-92300
- Level 2 – Rs. 19900-63200 / Level 3 – Rs. 21700-69100
How to Western Railway Recruitment 2021 apply online
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://rrc-wr.com/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
- DV / Interview
- SC/ ST / ExServicemen/Women, Minorities* and Economic Backward Class**.: Rs. 250/- (a provision for refunding the same to those who are found eligible)
- Other Candidates: Rs. 500/- ( a provision for refunding Rs. 400/- to those who are found eligible)
- Payment Mode: Online (Debit card / Credit card/ Net Banking etc.)
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.