Sahara Refund Portal: Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS), Ministry of Cooperation, Government of India launched the Sahara India Refund Portal on 18 July 2023. The Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS) will disburse the Rs. 5000 Crores to the legitimate depositors of the Sahara Group of Cooperative Societies. Union Home and Cooperation Minister Shri Amit Shah launched the CRCS Sahara Refund Portal on 18 July 2023. The eligible depositor can apply online for the Sahara Refund from the website mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
Sahara Refund Portal Launch Date
The CRCS Sahara Refund Portal is launched on 18 July 2023, at 11:00 am at an inauguration in Atal Akshay Urja Bhawan, New Delhi. Sh. Amit Shah launched the CRCS Sahara Refund Portal mocrefund.crcs.gov.in. The legitimate depositor may apply online for the Sahara Refund from the direct link given here.
Sahara Refund Portal
- The Supreme Court of India (SCI) gave its order on 29 March 2023, stating that the Rs. 5000 Crores shall be given to the legitimate depositors from the Sahara-SEBI Refund Account. So, for the purpose of Sahara Refund, the CRCS launched this portal on 18 July 2023
Which documents are required to apply on the CRCS Sahara refund portal?
The depositor must have,
- Membership number
- Deposit account number
- Mobile Number linked with Aadhaar (Mandatory)
- Certificate of Deposit/Passbook
- PAN Card (if the claim amount is Rs.50,000/- and above it is mandatory)
How to Apply at Sahara Refund Portal
Follow these steps to apply online at the Sahara Refund Portal 2023:
- Click on the Sahara Refund Portal Direct link given below or visit the website mocrefund.crcs.gov.in
- Enter the legitimate details of the depositor
- Submit the application form for the Sahara India Refund.
- The Sahara India Refund Amount will be credited to the bank account of the legitimate depositor.
How to Apply for CRCS Sahara Refund?
Apply Online for the Sahara India Refund from the website cooperation.gov.in or mocrefund.crcs.gov.in
When the Sahara Refund Portal is Launched?
The CRCS Sahara Refund Portal is launched on 18 July 2023