SAIL Recruitment 2022 @sailcareers.com : SAIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online For Consultant, Manager and Others at sailcareers.com, Check Eligibility 2022:
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has published job notification in the Employment News (26 November-02 December) 2022 for various posts. You have opportunity to apply for including Consultant, Manager, Surveyor and Other posts at www.sailcareers.com.
Candidates with requisite educational qualification have opportunity to join SAIL various plants including Bhilai Steel Plant / Chandrapur Ferro Alloy Plant (CFP) and Salem Steel Plant (SSP).
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification on or before 17 December 2022.
SAIL Recruitment: Overview
Name of the Organization : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Name of the Post: Attendant & Technician, Assistant Manager
Number of Vacancies: 259
Starting Date of the Application: 26-11-2022
Last Date of the Application: 17-12-2022
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: Bhilai – Chhattisgarh, Chandrapur – Maharashtra, Salem – Tamil Nadu
Official Website: sail.co.in
SAIL Recruitment: Vacancy Details:
SAIL has Announced Bumper Vacancies For the Attendant & Technician, and Assistant Manager posts. Candidates Who Want to Apply for this Recruitment Should be Aware of the Vacancy Details of this Recruitment. From the below table, Candidates will know the All Vacancy Details.
Notification Details SAIL Recruitment 2022 Job :
Advt. No. BSP-15(Rectt.)/22-23, dated 07-11-2022
Important Date SAIL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17 December 2022
Vacancy Details SAIL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification:
- Sr. Consultant (Cardiology)-01
- Sr. Consultant (Neurosurgery)-01
- Medical Officer (E1 Grade)-15
- Manager (E3 Grade)-06
- Dy. Manager (E2 Grade)-02
- Mines Foreman (S-3)-16
- Surveyor (S-3)-04
- Operator cum Technician-08
- Mining Mate (S-1)-17
- Blaster (S-1)-17
- Operator cum Technician (Boiler Operation) (S-3)-43
- Attendant cum Technician (Boiler Operation)-23
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee)-24
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) (S1 Grade)-54
- Fireman cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee)-08
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria SAIL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification:
- Sr. Consultant (Cardiology): DM/DNB in Cardiology from a University / Institute recognized by Medical Council of India / National Board of Examination / National Medical Commission
- Candidates applying for the SAIL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification should check the short notification for details of the number of posts/educational qualification/experience and other updates.
- Candidate should have completed 10th, ITI, Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, MBBS, M.Sc, M.Ch, DM/ DNB, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
How To Download: SAIL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification
- Visit the official website of Steel Authority of India (SAIL)-https://www.sailcareers.com/
- Go to the News Section on the home page.
- Click on the link – ‘ Bhilai Steel Plant – An Opportunity to join Bhilai Steel Plant / Chandrapur Ferro Alloy Plant (CFP) / Salem Steel Plant (SSP), SAIL Recruitment Notification for various posts. (English)’ available on the home page.
- Now you will get the PDF of the SAIL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification in a new window.
- Download SAIL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification and save the same for your future reference.
- Click Here For SAIL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification PDF
How To Apply SAIL Recruitment 2022 Job Notification:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers” with url as http://sailcareers.com on or before 17 December 2022.
- Official Website: Click Here
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Gujarat Education Home Page : Click Here
- Last Date : 17/12/2022
About SAIL :
Steel Authority Of India Limited – A Maharatna
SAIL, a Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSE) is India’s largest steel producer with around 17.43 MT of Hot Metal and 16.15 MT of Crude Steel production. With Annual Turnover of more than Rs. 61000 crores in 2019-20, SAIL is one of the ‘Maharatna CPSE’ of country and has been the pivot of the domestic steel industry has continuously moved with the times to carve a niche for itself among the leading steel producers of the World.
SAIL Plants together produce the widest spectrum of steel products in the country, covering both flat and long product segments, providing cost-effective and superior quality of products and services.
SAIL has completed a massive expansion plan and increased its crude steel production capacity to 21 million tonnes (MT) enabling its steel plants to produce 100% steel through the basic oxygen furnace-continuous casting route and an expanded product mix with a larger proportion of value-added items. A long term strategic plan has been worked out to steer the company towards a target of 50 MT of hot metal production by 2031, thereby meeting the strategic objectives of maintaining leadership position in Indian steel sector and a position amongst the top steel companies globally and makes its steel available at customers’ doorsteps through one of the most extensive warehouse, distributor and dealer networks.