SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 : Every year, the State Bank of India, SBI conducts the SBI Clerk Exam to recruit candidates for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales). For FY 2021-22, SBI has announced 5454 vacancies of Junior Associates, out of which 454 are Backlog vacancies. SBI Clerk Notification 2021 has been released officially on 26th April 2021. The online registration process has been started from 27th April 2021 to 17th May 2021. The candidates can apply from the direct link given in the article below. The selection of candidates is done on the basis of the prelims and mains exam
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Overview
Name Of The Organization : State Bank of India
Name Of The Posts : Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)
Frequency of Exam Once in a year
Registration Starts Date : 27th April 2021
Last Date to Apply 17th May 2021
Selection Process : Exam Prelims- Mains
Category Govt Jobs
Job Location Across India
SBI Official Website : sbi.co.in/careers
SBI Clerk Notification 2021 : State Bank of India has released a notification announcing 5000 regular vacancies and 454 backlog vacancies for SBI Clerk for FY 2021-22. The detailed advertisement has been released on 26th April 2021 on its official website against advt no. CRPD/CR/2021-22/09. The online application process will be active from 27th April 2021 to 17th May 2021. The direct link to download the notification has been attached below.
- SBI Clerk 2021 Events Dates
- SBI Clerk 2021 Notification : 26th April 2021
- SBI Clerk Online Application: 27th April 2021
- SBI Clerk the Last Date to Apply Online: 17th May 2021
- Download of call letter for Preliminary Examination: To Be Notified
- SBI Clerk Exam Date 2021 (Preliminary) June 2021
- Download of call letter for Main Examination : To Be Notified
- SBI Clerk Exam Date (Mains): 31st July 2021
- SBI Clerk 2021 Final Result : To Be Notified
other Jobs Our Website : Click hare
SBI Clerk 2021 Vacancy :
SBI Clerk Recruitment vacancy details for SBI Clerk 2021 have been released 5454, out of which 5000 vacancies have been announced for regular posts and 454 for Backlog posts. The vacancy distribution for states and categories has been tabulated below.
SBI Clerk 2021: Regular
- Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Vacancy
- State Language Vise Vacancies
Total : – 4915 = GEN – 2109 EWS- 480 SC- 722 ST- 423 OBC- 1181
SBI Clerk 2021 Vacancies For Special Recruitment Drive
Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Total Vacancy- 85
Backlog SBI Clerk Recruitment Categories Vacancies :
- SC/ST/OBC 121
- PwD 96
- XS 237
- Total 454
(A) Reservation For Pwd/Xs/Dxs Candidates Is Horizontal Reservation And These Are Included In The Vacancies Of Various Parent Categories.
(b) 4.5% of the total vacancies are reserved for Disabled Ex-servicemen and dependents of Servicemen killed in action, clubbed together. The first priority in the matter of appointment will be given to the Disabled Ex-Servicemen and second priority will be given to dependents of defence personnel killed in action or severely disabled (with over 50% disability attributable to defence services).
( c) Vacancies reserved for the OBC category are available to OBC candidates belonging to the ‘’Non-creamy layer’’. Candidates belonging to the OBC category but coming in ‘’CREAMY LAYER’’, are not entitled to any relaxation/reservation available to the OBC category. They should indicate their category as General OR General (LD/VI/HI/ d&e) as applicable.
d) The OBC category candidate should submit the OBC certificate in the format prescribed by Govt. of India, having a “Non-Creamy Layer’’ clause issued during period 01.04.2019 to the date of taking up the appointment, if selected.
e) Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India.
f) “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and the outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channels.”
g) The benefit of reservation under the EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a competent Authority on the format prescribed by the Government of India.
h) The candidates who are working in SBI in the Clerical or Officer cadre are not eligible to apply under this project. The candidates who were earlier employed in State Bank of India and resigned from the Bank while in clerical or officer cadre will also be not eligible to apply
for the post.
i) Candidates against whom there is/are adverse report regarding character & and antecedents, moral turpitude, etc. are not eligible to apply for the post
j) Candidates with a record of default in repayment of loans/credit card dues and/or against whose name adverse report of CIBIL or other agencies is available, will not be appointed in case of selection. The position in this regard will be verified before joining.
SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2021
SBI Clerk Online Application Form date has been available from 27th April 2021 to 17th May 2021. The apply online link, instructions for an Online Registration, as well as the requirements of the form, has been provided here. The candidates can apply from the direct link here.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Registration Fee
The application fee for SBI Clerk 2021 must be paid online only within the stipulated time period.
Sr. No. Category Application Fees
- SC/ ST/ PWD/XS NIL
- General/OBC/EWS Rs. 750/-
(Application fees including intimation charges)SBI Clerk Recruitment
SBI Clerk Recruitment Salary & Pay Scale
- SBI Clerk Salary Structure: 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is Rs 13075.00. (11765.00 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates.
- This implies that basics of Rs 11765 with an increment of Rs 655 for the next three years. This makes the maximum basic pay to be Rs 31450.
- The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around 25,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate, and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates
- A candidate will be serving a period of 6 months on probation.
- Further, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated before the probation period comes to an end and the probation period of those employees whose performance does not meet the expectation may be extended.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit (as on 01st April 2021)
- The minimum age for a candidate to apply for the SBI examination is 20 years old but not more than 28 years old as of 01st April 2021. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02nd April 1993 and not later than 01st April 2001. Besides this, there is age relaxation relevant to category wise candidates as per the government rules:
SBI Clerk Recruitment Category Upper Age Limit
1 SC/ST 33 Years
2 O B C 31 Years
3 Person with Disabilities (General) 38 Years
4 Person with Disabilities (SC/ST) 43 Years
5 Person with Disabilities (OBC) 41 Years
6 Jammu & Kashmir Migrants 33 Years
7 Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen
The actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years
8 years for disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST subject to a max. age of 50 years.
8 Widows, Divorced, Women (No Married)
GEN – 35 Years
O B C – 38 Years
SC/ST – 40 Years
7 years (subject to the maximum age limit of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
CUMULATIVE AGE RELAXATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE EITHER UNDER THE ABOVE ITEMS OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER ITEMS.
Nationality – Indian Citizenship – A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement OR
A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India OR
Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favor.
Educational Qualification (as on 16th August 2021)
- (a) He/she must hold a valid degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- (b) Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD. Those who are in the final year/semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
- (c) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
Computer Literacy: Knowledge of computer operation is required for the SBI Clerk exam.
SBI Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
- SBI Clerk exam comprises a prelims and mains exam, where the topics and difficulty level will differ.
SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2021
Reasoning Syllabus– Logical Reasoning | Alphanumeric Series | Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test | Data Sufficiency | Coded Inequalities | Seating Arrangement | Puzzle | Tabulation | Syllogism | Blood Relations | Input-Output | Coding-Decoding
Numerical Ability Syllabus– Simplification | Profit & Loss | Mixtures & Alligations | Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices | Work & Time | Time & Distance | Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere | Data Interpretation | Ratio & Proportion, Percentage | Number Systems | Sequence & Series | Permutation, Combination &Probability
SBI Clerk Recruitment – English Language Syllabus– Reading Comprehension | Cloze Test | Para jumbles | Miscellaneous | Fill in the blanks | Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting | Paragraph Completion.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Mains Syllabus 2021
SBI Clerk Recruitment – General/Financial Awareness Syllabus : Current Affairs – news on the banking industry, awards, and honours, books and authors, latest appointments, obituaries, new schemes of central and state governments, sports, etc. | Static GK – country-capital, country-currency, headquarters of financial organizations (of insurance companies), constituencies of ministers, dance forms, nuclear and thermal power stations, etc | Banking/Financial terms | Static Awareness | Banking and Financial Awareness
Reasoning Ability Syllabus : Internet | Machine Input/Output | Syllogism | Blood Relation | Direction Sense | Inequalities | Puzzles | Coding-Decoding | Ranking | Statement and Assumptions
Computer Awareness Syllabus : Basics of Computer: Hardware | Software | Generation of Computers | DBMS | Networking |Internet | MS Office | Input-Output Devices |Important Abbreviations.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam Pattern:
The SBI Clerk Exam 2021 will be held in two phases, Prelims and Mains. The best part of the SBI Clerk Exam is that there will not be an interview. However, one will have to qualify for the SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains Exam.
There will be a sectional time session. The candidates will have to pass the Sectional Cut-off as well as an overall cut-off. The SBI Clerk cut-off is applicable to the SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains Exams. All the questions for SBI Clerk Exam will be objective in nature, i.e. all the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
- No of Questions- 100: English- 30, Numerical ability- 35, Reasoning- 35
- Total Marks- 100: Each question 1 marks, Negative Marking- 1/4 or 0.25 marks
- Duration of SBI Clerk Exam- 60 Minutes: 20 minutes each section
- SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
- No of Questions- 190: English- 40, Quantitative Aptitude- 50, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude- 50, General/ Financial Awareness- 50
- Total Marks- 200: Each question 1 marks, Negative Marking- 1/4 or 0.25 marks
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
- Total Duration- 2 hours 40 Minutes
SBI Clerk Recruitment Selection Process
SBI Clerk selection criteria consist of 2 phases (preliminary and mains).
- Online Preliminary Examination: A certain number of candidates from different categories are shortlisted by SBI depending upon the requirements for Online Main Examination
- Online Mains Examination: Candidates are required to score passing marks and above in the main exam to qualify each section as well as the overall cut-off in the main exam to be eligible for the Final Selection.
- Final Result: A merit list is released under the Final result is declared on the basis of the merit list in SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
- SBI provides allotment to the candidates on the basis of preference made during registration. SBI is thus important for provisional allotment, date of exam and joining dates and other formalities will be informed soon
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021?
Step 1: Click on the official link, provided above.
Step 2: Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
Step 3: Click on New Registration in the application window. Then click on the register button.
Step 4: Candidates need to provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
Step 5: Click on the submit button to the completed online registration. All the candidates will be issued Registration ID. Then, log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SBI Clerk 2021
Step 6: In the next step, upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SBI.
Step 7: Login with registered ID and password to fill up the Part-2 of the application form.
Step 8: After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the application form once to verify the entire data entered
Step 9: Click on Final Submit button after verifying the entire online SBI Clerk Application Form 2021
SBI Clerk Recruitment Candidates can download and get print copies of the submitted application form. Finally, submit the application fee either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment.
SBI Clerk 2021: Documents To Upload
- Dimensions: 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm
- Size: 20 KB to 50 KB
- Size: 10 KB to 20 KB.
Points To Note for Uploading Documents
- Candidates must NOT sign in CAPITAL LETTERS while applying for the SBI Clerk 2020.
- A Valid Email ID must be provided at the time of Registration
- SBI Clerk 2021 Admit Card
- The SBI Clerk Admit card is issued on a pre-informed date, which is generally 15-20 days prior to the exam date. The admit card link will be available soon after the announcement on the official website. One must login to his/her account created while filling in the online application form and download the admit card. To login on the official website of SBI, a candidate is supposed to have:
Registration Number/Roll Number:
Date of Birth/Password – The admit card for SBI Clerk 2021 exam will be issued to candidates in two phases:
For Preliminary Exam – For Mains Exam
Instructions to Download Admit Card
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download the Admit card.
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth/Password”.
Step 4 – Enter the Captcha.
Step 5 – Click the Login button.
Step 6 – The call letter will appear on the screen
Step 7 – Click the print/ download button to save the SBI Clerk Call Letter for your future reference.
SBI Clerk Result 2021:
SBI Clerk Result 2021 will be declared once both phases are conducted successfully. SBI publishes the results individually for both preliminary and mains exam. SBI releases sectional cut-offs around 7 days after the declaration of SBI Clerk Result 2021 for both – SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam and the SBI Clerk Mains Exam. Candidates can consult the website to know all updates on the result.
Check given instructions for Result:
SBI Clerk Recruitment Click on the link provided below to check Result
Download the PDF file (File contains the shortlisted data of selected students).
Candidate can use CTRL+F to search the Roll number from the Merit list.
Roll no. present in the merit list will be selected for the post of Clerk.