SBI PO 2021 Recruitment Notification Out, Check Exam Date for 2056 Posts 2021 :
SBI PO notification 2021 Out: SBI PO 2021 exam will be conducted by the State Bank of India (SBI) to select eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officers (PO) in different branches of the State Bank of India. SBI PO is one of the most coveted jobs in the Banking industry and a dream job for millions of aspirants across India. SBI PO is considered as a premium job opportunity in the banking sector because of the following reasons:
Summary : SBI PO Recruitment 2021
Exam name : SBI PO 2021
Exam Conducting Body : State Bank of India (SBI)
Post : Probationary Officer (PO)
Vacancies : 2056
Selection Process : Preliminary exam Mains exam and Group Exercise & Interview
Exam mode : Online
Exam duration Preliminary exam : 1 hourMains: 3 hours
Exam pattern Prelims: 100 questions main: 155 + 50
Language of Exam English and Hindi
Notification : Date 4th October 2021
Exam helpdesk 022-22820427
Official website www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Brand value of SBI and reputation associated with SBI PO post
- Lucrative pay scale which is highest among PSU Banks
- Growth opportunities where even a PO can progress to the level of Chairperson
- Job satisfaction and social prestige
SBI PO exam consists of 3 phases – Prelims, Mains, and GD/ Interview round. Before beginning with your preparation, you should get an idea about the latest updates, selection procedure, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, previous year cut off, etc. Please go through this article to get all the important information for the SBI PO 2021 Exam.
SBI PO Application Fee 2021
- Category Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD Nil
- General Rs. 750/-
IMPORTANT Dates :
- Commencement of on-line registration of application 05/10/2021
- Closure of registration of application 25/10/2021
- Closure for editing application details 25/10/2021
- Last date for printing your application 09/11/2021
- Online Fee Payment 05/10/2021 to 25/10/2021
SBI PO Notification 2021 Out
The SBI PO Notification 2021 has been released by the State Bank of India on 04th October 2021 to recruit 2056 Probationary Officers (PO) in different offices of SBI in India. The official notification pdf has been released on the SBI Career page of the SBI official website i.e. sbi.co.in. SBI PO 2021 Exam Dates, Online Application & other details has been released along with its official notification. This recruitment process has been started for the selection of candidates for the post of PO in the State Bank of India and its Associate banks. The candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India. The official notification PDF for SBI PO 2021 exam is mentioned below.
SBI PO 2021 Official Notification Download Below
All eligible and interested Candidates are required to register online for the recruitment process which has been scheduled for 05th to 25th October 2021. The 3-tier selection process consists of Preliminary and Main Exams which will be conducted online, followed by the Interview. Candidates must pass each exam to get shortlisted and progress to the next stage. The final selection will be based on merit.
SBI PO 2021 Exam Summary
All important points related to SBI PO Recruitment 2021 exam are highlighted below:
SBI PO 2021 Exam Date
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the tentative Exam Dates for SBI PO 2021 exam along with its SBI PO notification 2021 on 04th October. Candidates are advised to visit this page regularly to remain updated about SBI PO 2021 Exam. The exam schedule for SBI PO 2021 Exam has been updated below. Let’s have a look at the tentative dates for SBI PO 2021 exam as mentioned in SBI PO Notification 2021-\
SBI PO Recruitment 2021
The SBI PO recruitment exam is the most premier among the public-sector bank exams in India. It is considered a little difficult compared to the bank entrance exams conducted by IBPS. The recruitment process for Probationary Officers at SBI consists of 3 stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
SBI PO 2021 Exam Pattern
The SBI PO selection process consists of 3 stages. The written examinations are conducted online, followed by an interview round. The structure of exams is as follows:
Phase-1: SBI PO Preliminary Examination
This is an online examination where the candidates must solve the question paper in one 1 hour for 100 marks. The test consists of 3 sections. Candidates must know that the sectional cut-off in the Preliminary Exam has been removed and the overall score of all the sections will be considered for selection to the next round.. The cut-off or minimum passing marks for each section is decided by the Bank each year depending on the difficult of the test. The section-wise division of the marks is given below:
S.No. Name of Tests(Objective) No. of Questions Maximum Marks Duration
1 English Language 30 30 20 Minutes
2 Numerical Ability 35 35 20 Minutes
3 Reasoning Ability 35 35 20 Minutes
Total 100 100 1 Hour
View Detailed SBI PO Exam Pattern 2021
SBI PO 2021 Syllabus
While SBI issues only the broad subjects, they can be further subdivided into individual topics, based on the questions that have appeared in the exams over the past few years. The every stage of the exam is very important stage in the selection process. So without knowing SBI PO syllabus and exam pattern, you cannot make your study plan in a proper manner. The SBI PO syllabus 2021 for the prelims and the mains exam are mostly similar with slight changes. So thoroughly go through the complete SBI PO syllabus and make note of it without any mistake.
How to Apply Online for SBI PO 2021?
It is advised that the candidates keep a valid and active email id and contact no. throughout the SBI PO Recruitment Process to receive all the updates related to it. The Steps to apply online for the SBI PO will comprise of two stages: || Registration | Login | The steps to apply online is given below.
- Click on the official link, provided below or visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI PO 2021.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SBI PO 2021.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
Size of Photograph: 200 x 230 pixels
Size of Signature: 140 x 60 pixels.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.