[sebexam.org] SEB NMMS EXAM Official Notification Declared NMMS – National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship may be a Centrally sponsored scholarship scheme. it’s implemented by the Department of faculty Education & Literacy under the Ministry of Human Resource Development with the target to financially support the meritorious students of economically weaker sections of the society.
SEB NMMS EXAM Official Notification Declared [sebexam.org] 2020
NMMS encourages disadvantaged students to continue their studies at the secondary level by offering a scholarship amount of INR 12,000 once a year . per annum , this MCM scholarship is formed active during the month of November and almost 100,000 scholarships are disbursed among bright students.
NMMS disburses a complete of 100,000 scholarships per annum at the speed of INR 12,000 once a year , i.e. INR 1,000 per month, to the chosen students. Under National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship, the scholarship amount is paid by the depository financial institution of India (SBI) on one go. the quantity is directly transferred into the students’ accounts through Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
The number of scholarships allocated to every State and UT is completed on the idea of students’ enrolment in school 7 & 8 and their population within the respective states. the small print of the NMMS amount are highlighted below.
NMMS – Eligibility:
- Applicable only for the meritorious and needy students of India, this MCM scholarship scheme expects all the applicants to fulfil the eligibility conditions mentioned below in order to be eligible for the selection test conducted to award the scholarship.
- The candidates who wish to apply for this MCM scholarship must be regular students studying in class 9 after getting clear promotion from class 8 with a score of at least 55% or equivalent grades.
- The candidates must be pursuing education from Government/Local Body/Government-aided schools.
- For continuation of scholarship in higher secondary school, the candidate must score at least 60% marks in class 10 board exam.
- For continuing the scholarship in class 12, the scholarship awardee must get clear promotion from class 11 in the first attempt itself with a score of 55% marks or equivalent. For students belonging to SC/ST category, a relaxation of 5% is given in marks.
- The candidates’ annual family income should not be more than INR 1.5 Lakh.
- Also, those students who are enrolled in NVS, KVS, Sainik schools and private schools are not eligible for this MCM scholarship.
NMMS – Application Process Below:
- Visit official website www.sebexam.org
- Click on Apply online
- Then Click on Apply now button
- Enter Your Details
- Save Application
- Upload photo and Signature
- Take a print out.
Important Links For NMMS Application Process :
Important Dates For apply Online :
- Starting Date of Online Application: 06-11-2020
- Last Date to use Online: 15-12-2020
- Last date and time for creating online fee payment: 17-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 19-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 21-12-2020
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later