Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2021 Notification |
SSC CHSL 2022 Apply Online | SSC 10+2 CHSL FreeJobAlert: Government of India, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL 10+2) Examination 2021-22 scheduled to be held on May 2022. The SSC CHSL 2021 examination for recruitment positions of Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators (DEO), and Lower Divisional Clerks (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) in Different Ministries / Departments / Offices of the Government of India. The SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam 2022 Online registration is scheduled to be closed on 7th March 2022.
“GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER
BALANCE AND WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY” F. No. 3/7/2021-P&P-I (Vol.-1): The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive
examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat
Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operators for various
Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional
Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc..The details of the examination are as under:
Exam Name: Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2021
Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Fee & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website- https://ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.
- 1.2 Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Page 2 of 65
- 1.3 Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.
- 1.4 Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- 2.1 Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be
- uploaded on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-
How to apply:
- 10.1 Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the website of SSC
- Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to
- Annexure-III and Annexure-IV. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and
- online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA
- 10.2 In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour
- passport size photograph in JPEGs format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph
- should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the
- Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm
- (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both
- ears should be visible.
- 10.3 If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be
- Page 9 of 65
- cancelled. Specimen of photographs which are acceptable/ not acceptable is
- given at Annexure-V.
- 10.4 Last date and time for submission of online applications is 07-03-2022 (23:00).
- 10.5 Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much
- before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of
- disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of
- heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- 10.6 The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit
- their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any
- other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- 10.7 Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have
- filled correct details in each field of the form.
• Dates for submission of online applications: 01-02-2022 to 07-03-2022
• Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 07-03-2022 (23:00)
• Last date and time for making online fee payment: 08-03-2022 (23:00)
• Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 09-03-2022 (23:00)
• Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10-03-2022
• Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 11-03-2022 to 15-03-2022 (23:00)
• Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): May 2022
• Dates of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here