SSC Phase IX Recruitment for 3261 Vacancies @ssc.nic.in: Staff Selection Commission Has Recently Publish Notification For SSC Phase 9 Recruitment Posts. Eligible & Interested Candidates Apply Online After Read Official SSC Selection Post Notification 2021 Given Below. SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 is Good Opportunity For Candidates Who Seeking Job In Staff Selection Commission. | Selection Post 2019 | Staff Selection Commission | oIhttps://ssc.nic.in: Details of Post in Phase VII(2019), Phase VIII(2020) & Phase-IX(2021) / Selection Post. Region. –Select Region, Central Region, Eastern Region.
SSC Phase IX Recruitment Posts 2021
- SSC ER Region : 800 Posts
- SSC KKR Region : 117 Posts
- SSC MPR Region : 137 Posts
- SSC NR Region : 1159 Posts
- SSC NWR Region : 618 Posts
- SSC SR Region : 159 Posts
- SSC WR Region : 271 Posts
- Total no. of Vacancies : 3261
Education Qualification :
- Candidates Should Have Passed 10th, 12th & Graduation In Any Recognized Board or University.
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 30 Years
- (Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
- Salary is Various As Per Posts (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Application Fees :
- General, OBC And EWS : Rs 100/-
- Women / SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen : No Fees
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply SSC Phase IX Recruitment 2021
- Go to SSC official website https://ssc.nic.in
- Register your Basic Details.
- Submit Your Registration Form
- After registration,
- Click Apply Button on Home Page
- Click other menu
- Click “SSC Phase IX Recruitment” option
- Login using the Registration Number and password.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 24-09-2021 to 25-10-2021
- Last date for receipt of application: 25-10-2021 (up to 23.30 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 28-10-2021 (23.30 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 28-10-2021 (23.30 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01-11-2021
- Dates of Computer Based Examination: January/February 2022