UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination 2020
Union Public Service Commission has published Combined Medical Service Examination 2020, Eligible Candidates Apply Before the Last Date.
All candidates (male/female/transgender) are requested to carefully read the Rules of Combined Medical Services Examination notified by the Government (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) and this Notice of Examination derived from these Rules. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Total Post: 559
Exam: Combined Medical Service Examination
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service: 182
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 300
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service: 66
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 04
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMS, NDMC & SDMC): 07
- Education Qualification: candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Age Limit: Maximum 32 years as on 1st August 2020.
- For GEN/OBC: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: No Fees
- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Computer-Based Exam & Interview.
How To Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Online Application Opening Date: 29-07-2020
- Online Application Closing Date: 18-08-2020
- Last Date For Payment Of Fees: 18-08-2020
- Date Of Written Exam: 22-10-2020
|Notification||Apply Online||Official website|