Wire Fencing Scheme 2023: Tar Fencing Yojana Gujarat has been implemented by the Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Cooperation, Government of Gujarat. The scheme, which has undergone significant changes since its inception in 2005, aims to increase its effectiveness and expand its reach to support more farmers. With a target of increasing farmers’ income, the Gujarat government is actively involved in achieving this target. we provide you more details like who can apply for this scheme, who people take benefit from this scheme, which documents are required, where you can apply for this scheme all the details are given under this article read this article till the end and share with every farmers. for more details read below.
80 areas spread over 33 districts in our state have been covered under this scheme named ‘Sat Karan Khedoot Kalyan’ inaugurated by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Gujarat Shri Vijaybhai Rupani. its objectives, benefits and specifications all details are given under this article. for more details read below.
Wire Fencing Scheme 2023
- scheme name Wire fencing scheme 2023
- Who Beneficiary Farmers of Gujarat State
- Implement State Gujarat
- assistance benefit Rs.100 per running meter or 50% of the cost incurred whichever is less.
- Apply mode Online
- Official website ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
Barbed wire fencing plan 2023
The name of the scheme is Wire Fence Scheme 2023, Farmer Assistance to Farmers of All Areas of Gujarat Rs.10 per Runking Gujarat or 5% whichever is less Official Website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ farmers must visit there and apply for scheme.
The start of the plan to build a barbed wire fence
Gujarat government is repeatedly bringing farmer-oriented schemes. According to the Barbed Wire Fence Construction Scheme, this scheme implemention the date: 20/05/2005. Amendments have been added to make this scheme more effective and useful and a cluster based scheme has been decided. this scheme has been lunch by yogesh patel, Minister of State for Narmada Development of our State, in a program at Trimandir, Vadodara, Vadodara. total 250 caror was invest in this scheme.
Advantages of wire fencing scheme
conclusion the first phase, benificiary farmers will be entitled to a 50% subsidy (up to Rs. 100 per meter or 50% of the total cost farmers will taken benefit from this scheme, provided they have installed the required pillars and passed the verification benificiary farmers will taken benifit.
After complete this project, Gujarat Agro Industries Corporation Limited will be 50% assistance payment for the second phase give the all the farmers of the gujarat state. Payment will be based on lower value between Rs. 100 per running meter and 50% of the total cost.
Evidence base for availing wire fencing scheme 2023
- Aadhaar card along with Class 7/12 and Class 8A information. These three things are necessary to move forward.
- all details about bank financial account.
- Juth farmers have not actively implemented the wire fencing scheme, as revealed by Banehghari’s observation.
- Announcement of Payment of Young Pioneers
- A group of farmers have decided to cooperate by mutual agreement regarding this scheme.
Specification for wire fencing scheme 2023
- For installation of piles, excavation measurements farmers will be recorded as 0.40 m in each direction length, width and depth.
- conditions regarding scheme the farmers lands Two pillars not close distance of 3 meters.
- Concrete piers considered acceptable for use have a length of 2.40 width and height of 0.10 m. They shall have the required minimum of four strands and shall not be less than 3.50 millimeters in diameter.
- For the construction of the foundation of the pier, cement, sand and dark unprocessed material in the ratio of 1:5:10 must be used.
- To meet the required specifications, barbed wire must have a minimum diameter of 2.50 mm for both line wire and point wire. the plus-minus ratio must be within 0.08 mm. barbed wire shall also bear the double wire markings of the ISS, and shall be galvanized and coated with GI.
Thanks For Visit our website Stay Connected With us for Latest Government Exam, Latest 2023 Study Material, latest Exam call latters. Latest PDF Material For Forest, Police Constable, PSI, ASI, PI, And Various Government Exams Thank you.