Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Govt job opportunity, Yantra India Limited Apprentice Bharti 2023 waiting for government jobs in Yantra India Limited Good news for 10th 12th pass aspirants, Darasal still now by Yantrana India Limited Recruitment Center for Trade Apprentices 5395 for Beram Yuva Youth Govt jobs notification is published. Eligible and willing candidates for Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023 filled YIL Trade Apprentice online form through official website.
Job Summary Yantra India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Category of the: Article Recruitment
Designation Name: Apprentice
Advertisement Number: 1457
Recruiting: Authority Yantra India Limited (YIL)
Total Openings: 5395
Minimum Education: Required For Non-ITI –10th pass
For ITI– 10th and ITI
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: All Across India
Official Website :https://yantraindia.co.in/
Eligibility & Qualification
The candidates applying for the YIL Apprentice Recruitment need to fulfil the educational as well as the age criteria provided below:
The candidates should not be less than 15 years and not more than 24 years on the 28th of March, 2023. For age relaxation, the applicants can refer to the official notification.
General and OBC Rs 200/-
Others including Transgender Rs 100/-
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list prepared by the authority. The merit list will be separate for the ITI and Non-ITI candidates. The merit list will be purely based on the marks obtained by the candidates in their 10th and ITI.
Apply Here: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Last Date: 30/03/2023
How to Apply
- Open the official website of YIL i.e. https://yantraindia.co.in/.
- Click on the ‘Career’ tab at the top.
- A new page will open up. Here search for ‘Online Application for Trade Apprentices’.Click on that icon.
- The candidate is required to fill in the basic details such as name, dob etc.
- Also, fill in the valid email id and phone number.
- Upload the documents mentioned below section.
- Pay the exam fees as per the category.
- Submit the application form. After successful submission, the applicant will receive an intimation message along with the pdf copy of the filled-in application form through email.