Dr. Ambedkar Aavas Yojana in Gujarat / गुजरात में| Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana Online Application Form-2020 | डॉ अंबेडकर आवास योजना गुजरात-2020.
Dr. Ambedkar Aavas Yojana in Gujarat launched by Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of Gujarat. This scheme provides assistance for housing to scheduled caste people of the rural and urban area. Under this scheme financial assistance of Rs. 43,500 is given for housing. This scheme specifically launched for people of weaker economic section need shelter. People resident of Gujarat and qualifies other eligibility norms can apply to the scheme. More information about this scheme can be obtained at scheduled caste welfare office. Application form can be obtained and submitted at to Gruh Nirman Board or same office. Scheme officially named as Financial Assistance for Housing on an individual basis. (Dr. Ambedkar Avas Scheme).
Gujarat-Financial Assistance for Housing on an individual basis. (Dr. Ambedkar Avas Scheme), Assistance of Rs.43,500, contribution by beneficiary – Rs.7,000 Total Rs.50,500.
Benefits of Dr. Ambedkar Aavas Yojana / Scheme:
- Ambedkar Avas Scheme provides benefits in the form of financial assistance for housing in rural and urban areas of Gujarat. Benefits are mentioned below in details
- Under this scheme financial assistance Rs. 43,500 is given for housing as a benefit of scheme
- Applicant needs to contribute RS. 7,000
Eligibility and Term conditions applying for Dr. Ambedkar Avas Yojana / Scheme:
- Resident Of Gujarat
- Scheduled Caste Candidate Eligible
- Bpl Holder Are Given Priority In Urban
- Beneficiary Should Belong To Bpl For Rural
- The Annual Income Of The Beneficiary Should Not Exceed Rs. 24,000
- The Beneficiary Should Own And Possess A Plot Or Temporary Dwelling Erected With Mud And Soil
- The Plot Area Should Be Minimum 25 Sq. Meters
- Priority To Be Given For Assistance To Those With Score 0 To 16 In Bpl List And Thereafter, Persons With 17 To 20 Score Can Be Considered
- Know Eligibility And Conditions In Details This Scheme
Dr. Ambedkar Aavas Yojana documents Required:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Residence Proof: Domicile Certificate, Residence Certificate Etc.
- Identity Proof: Voter Id, Birth Certificate
- Pan Card
- Caste Certificate
- Bpl Ration Card If Available
- Bank Passbook Copy
- Widow Certificate If Widow
- Handicapped Certificate If Handicapped
- Plot Documents
- Application Form
- Income Certificate
- Note: Other Documents May Be Required
Application Procedure Applying For Dr. Ambedkar Aavas Yojana :
The applicant can apply at nearest scheduled caste welfare office or address mentioned below. Application form can be obtained and submitted at same office.
- Contact to scheduled caste welfare office, state of Gujarat, Gandhinagar
- Contact to Gruh Nirman Board
- Contact to Housing Board
- Contact to Slum Clearance Board
- References & details:
- Other Detials : Join Whatsapp Group : Click Hare
For more details regarding documents and other help please visit official website:
- દરોજ યોજના અપડેટ્સ માટે અહિંથી અમારા Whatsapp Group માં જોડાઓ
- અહિંંથી Telegram Chenal માાં જોડાઓ
- Official Website: Click Hare
- The scheme in Details: Click Hare
- Other info: Click hare
How to Apply Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana Gujarat Online Application Form:
Gujarat-Financial Assistance for Housing on individual basis. (Dr.Ambedkar Avas Scheme), Assistance of Rs.43,500, contribution by beneficiary – Rs.7,000 Total Rs.50,500
The purpose of the scheme
Scheduled Caste Homeless, Open Plot, Uninhabitable Raw Mud and to build a house on the first floor 1,20,000 is paid in three installments. Out of Rs. 1,20,000 assistance, first installment – Rs. 40,000, second installment – Rs. 60,000 and third installment – Rs.20,000/- will be given to beneficiary.
Terms and Conditions State In Gujarat :
A beneficiary should not have availed benefits under any other housing scheme implemented by the Government by the beneficiary or other family members of the beneficiary.
The complete construction of the house will not be completed with the help received under Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana, so the construction of the building will have to be completed by adding the remaining amount to the beneficiary himself.
Annual income in rural areas should not exceed Rs.1,20,000 and in urban areas annual income should not exceed Rs.1,50,000.
In addition to housing assistance, under the Mahatma Gandhi NREGA scheme in rural areas for housing construction, 90 days unskilled employment can be obtained from the NREGA branch of the taluka panchayat as per the rules of the scheme.
Under Swachh Bharat Mission, Rs. 12,000 / – for toilet can be obtained from Taluka Panchayat in rural areas and Nagarpalika / Mahanagarpalika in urban areas.
Document to be submitted For Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana Gujarat:
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Ration card
- Election credentials
- Example of an applicant’s caste / sub-caste
- Example of the total annual income of the applicant
- Proof of Residence: (Electricity Bill, License, Lease Agreement, Copy of Election Card
- Bank passbook / canceled check (applicant’s name)
- Land Ownership Base / Document / Size Form / Rights Form / Charter Form (as applicable).
- Copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by Talati-cum-Minister.
- Building construction lot
- An affidavit stating that he has not availed of this scheme before
- Example of a husband’s death (if a widow)
Online Application User Registration Details For Dr. Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2020:
Apply Online Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana Online Application Form
Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana Gujarat Online Application Form Download
Steps for Online Application:
- Register Yourself
- Login & Update Profile
- Apply For the Scheme
- Submit Your Application
Ambedkar Yojana Form, Ambedkar Awas Yojana Status, Dr. Ambedkar Navinikaran Yojana Application Form, Dr.Ambedkar Safai Kamdar Awas , ojana, Ambedkar Awas Yojana Karnataka,Ambedkar Yojana House 2019-20, Ambedkar Awas Yojana Beneficiary Status, Ambedkar Yojana Home, Ambedkar Awas Yojana Gujarat 2020, Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2020, Ambedkar Awas Yojana Status, Dr.Ambedkar Safai Kamdar Awas Yojana, Dr. Ambedkar Navinikaran Yojana Application Form Gujarat