How to Applying Online for Election or Voter Card Step-by-step guide: Applying for voter or election cards in Gujarat has become easy with the implementation of the online election card service in Gujarat. Kindly follow the following steps to register and submit your online application for a voter or election card.
What do you need to do today?
- Enroll to Vote.
- check my enrollment.
- update my details.
- find my polling station.
- know my BLO.
- Download e-EPIC.
- Official Website: https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/
How to Applying Online for Election or Voter Card Step-by-step guide Below Video & Details follow :
Steps involved in new voter id online application:
In short, the steps involved in the online application process are as follows:
Step 1 – Visit the official website of the Election Commission of India.
Step 2 – Click on National Voters Services Portal.
Step 3 – Click on “Apply online for registration of new voter”.
Step 4 – Enter details and upload the required documents.
Step 5 – Click on “Submit”.
Once you submit, you will receive an email on the email address that you have provided. This email will have a link to a personal Voter’s ID page. You will be able to track your voter ID application through this page, and you should receive your Voter ID card in a month from your application.
- Go on the website of the Chief Electoral Officer which is https://ceo.gujarat.gov.in/
- Once you are on the homepage of the website look for the option ‘Voter Portal’ and click on it.
- Once you click on ‘Online Voter Registration’ you will be asked to sign in. If you haven’t previously signed up you will need to sign up first.
- Once your registration is complete you will be Logged in.
- After this, click on ‘New Voter Registration‘ which is the form
- for new voter registration.
- You will then be required to provide the Electoral Photo Identity Card number of either a member of your family or a neighbor.
- Further, you will be asked to fill in your basic information as per requirement.
- Once you are done filling in your details the screen will ask you to upload documents for address and age proof.
- At last, a copy of the application in PDF will appear which you will need to take a print off and then submit to your nearest Electoral Registration Office by post.
- Once the department of the election registration processes your application you will receive your Voter ID Card of Gujarat via post at your address.
- I hope you enjoyed that article. We provide similar information every day via our UniversalGujarat.in the website. So you can also follow our website and do not forget to like and share this article if you liked it.
Also, Read Post: How to Download e-EPIC Card, Digital Voter ID Card Download @nvsp.in
Documents Required to Apply For a Voter’s ID Card :
To apply for a voter ID card online, you would require the following documents:
- One passport-sized photograph
- Identity proof- this could be a birth certificate, passport, driving license, PAN Card, or high school mark sheet.
- Address proof- this could be either a ration card, your passport, driving license, or a utility bill (phone or electricity).
Voter’s ID Card Eligibility:
The eligibility criteria for a Voter’s ID Card can be summed up as follows:
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must have a permanent residential address.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
Benefits of applying for an Election Card/Voter ID Card online:
There are many benefits for voter id online enrollment. Some of them are mentioned below:
Comfort: This is the biggest advantage of the online application process. Now, you do not have to travel to the electoral office in your constituency to obtain the form. This part used to be an oft-cited reason for not applying for the card, since quite a few eligible voters did not know where their electoral office was located, or did not find the time to collect a form during business hours. With the process going online, prospective voters can do away with this inconvenience. They are now able to download the relevant form and fill it up in the comfort of their homes.
Track Voter ID Status : This is another advantage of applying for an election card/voter ID online. You can easily track your voter ID status online. Once you submit the form, you will start receiving regular updates on the status of your application.
Quick processing : The application process moves faster when you apply online. Applying online would mean your voter ID would be delivered to your doorstep in a month’s time, as opposed to the regular application process which would take much longer.
Fields Included in the online Voter ID Form:
Form 6 is a comprehensive document that gathers all information about the applicant and is divided into sections. At the start of the form, you will have to choose the state or the province you are applying for the voter id card form, and select your constituency from drop-down menus.
Process of transition from an old Voter’s ID Card to a new one:
The process of transitioning from an old Voter’s ID card to a new one is fairly straightforward. However, it should be noted that the e-PIC Voter ID is available in a PDF format and is currently being issued to only to the applicants who have registered themselves for their Voter’s ID card after November 2020.
How to enter the name in the voter list : 2022
Voter Registration 2022 :- Information about what to do to enter the name in the voter list Form No-6 has to be filled to enter a new name in the voter list. Keep the following things in mind while filling the form online/offline.
How to enter the name in the voter list : 2022
Matdar Yadi Name Search Gujarat will get the information about how to enter the name in the voter list which is to enter the name in the assembly by choosing it correctly while filling the online form. If you do not know the name of the assembly, check the name of the assembly written on the back of the election card of a family member or neighbor.
What to do to enter the name in the voter list?
- Name, Surname, Name of Relative – (Name of Father or Husband) Type of Relationship – (Father/ or Husband), Date of Birth – etc.
Write all the details correctly as per the evidence: Document for making election card
Date of Birth, Name Proof – Copy of Birth/LC/Pancard/Passport/Aadhaar Card (In case of post-marriage, marriage certificate or one of the above proofs bearing husband’s name should be attached additionally)
Proof of Residence – Current Lightbill/Verabill in the name of self or family member, (Rental agreement mandatory in case of rented house),
Photo-, (Attach passport size photo) (Do not attach selfie photo)
Compulsory entry of Election Card Number of family member or neighbor in Family Details,
Mandatory entry of xerox of previous election card or its number if previously made in the declaration.
It is illegal to have the name in the election card in two spaces. So first fill the form at the new place after getting name reduction from the old assembly office or from the BLO (Booth Level Officer) of the old residential area. Or showing the old voting card number in the mandatory online form.
For offline (manual) form filling-
- 1- Contact the government appointed BLO (Booth Level Officer) of your polling booth during frequent electoral roll revision programme. and fill the form.
- 2- You can fill the form by contacting the election office related to your assembly.
Link to Fill Online Form – Important Link:
The steps for the same are listed below:
- Step 1: Visit the official National Voters’ Services Portal at www.nvsp.in.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘e-PIC Download’ option on the homepage.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new webpage wherein you will be required to enter your EPIC number or Form Reference No. and select the state of your residence.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Step 5: You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Step 6: Enter the OTP in the designated field and validate the same.
- Step 7: Click on the ‘Download e-PIC’ option and download the same.
Voter List Reform Program 2022
How To search your name In voter List Gujarat
- First Open official Gujarat Government site http://secsearch.gujarat.gov.in/search/default.aspx
- Then fin Search the name in the voter List Tab
- Then select one from the following option
- Corporation/Nagarpalika/Taluka-district Panchayat
- then enter Your Name or epic card no.
- Enter Captcha code
- After Than press the Search button and wait for your details
Official Website: https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/
Verification of Voter’s ID Card:
The steps mentioned below have to be followed to complete the verification process of a Voter’s ID card:
Step 1: Visit the official National Voters’ Services Portal at www.nvsp.in.
Step 2: Select the “Search in Electoral Roll” option.
Step 3: Fill in the form with the details required and verify the same.
FAQs on Voter ID Apply Online:
- Can anyone apply for a Voter ID online?
Anyone who is eligible to get a Voter ID card ( any individual who is above the age of 18 years and is a citizen of India) can apply for the Voter ID card online given that they have a stable internet connection.
- What are the benefits of applying for a Voter ID online?
There are several benefits of applying for a Voter ID card online. Listed below are the advantages of applying for a Voter ID card online:
- The applicant does not have to visit the electoral office and can apply for the Voter ID from the comfort of their house.
– The applicant can track the status of their Voter ID card online without any hassle.
– The applicant will receive timely updates in regard to the status of their Voter ID card.
– The process is much quicker when the application is made online.
– What is the form required to apply for a Voter ID online and where can one get the form?
– In order to apply for a Voter ID card online, one has to fill in and submit Form 6. The form can be – – availed from the official Election Commission of India website.
- What are the fields included in the Voter ID form?
The Voter ID form is divided into various sections and contains several fields. Listed below are the different sections of the form:
First section- The first section consists of information of the applicant’s details such as name of the applicant, gender, date of birth, place of birth, etc.
Second section- The second section of the form contains details of your address. The applicant has to fill in details of address such as door name, street name, etc.
Third section- The third section contains details of any family member who is currently registered as a voter in the same electoral constituency.
Fourth section– The fourth form contains declaration. The first part of the declaration states that this is the first time your name will be included on the electoral rolls in any constituency. The second part of the declaration states that your name may be on the electoral roll, here you would have to provide the place where it could be registered, along with the date (in day, month and year format).
- What are the documents required to apply for a Voter ID card online documents required to apply for a Voter ID card
– Listed below are the documents required to apply for a Voter ID card online:
– One passport sized photograph
– Identity proof- this could be a birth certificate, passport, driving license, PAN Card or high school – mark sheet.
– Address proof- this could be either ration card, your passport, driving license or a utility bill.