PM Kisan Samman Nidhi installment Credited, Check Beneficiaries list @pmkisan.gov.in
The central government of India has launched a yojana under the name of Prime Minister PM Samman Nidhi Kisan Yojana to help the country’s farmers. It is also known as PM Kisan Yojana. The plan was launched in February 2019. Through this plan, Rs. 6,000 will be deposited into the country’s farmers’ bank accounts each year. To get the advantage of this system, you must register for the PM KISAN portal. This article provides all the information regarding the new installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana as well as the 10th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status, steps to review the list of PM Kisan’s beneficiaries.
Also, Read : ફોન કે મેસેજ આવશે તો આ એપ બોલશે ફોન કરનારનુ નામ
PM Kisan Yojana : Through this government-launched program, the government seeks to double farmers’ incomes by 2022. Several announcements were made in the Union’s 2021 budget to double farmers’ incomes.
The government’s Department of Agricultural Welfare released an amount of approximately Rs 1.31.531 billion at the 2021 budget meeting. This year’s budget is approximately 5.63% more than last year’s agriculture budget.
Half of the amount released in the agricultural budget is used for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This scheme was drawn up by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on February 24, 2019, taking into account the interests of the country’s farmers.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Check installment Beneficiaries list 2022
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 10-11th installment: Check your name and obtain it registered, call this number and help.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 11th installment: Many farmers in the country have benefited from this program. So far, 11.64 lakh farmers have benefited from Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
The improvement of the lot is observed in the economic situation of the economic conditions of farmers through this scheme. Farmers can obtain the amount of 6000 RS reported in the regime directly on their bank account.
If you want to apply for this program as well, you need to apply for this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana with the necessary documents.
Know how you’ll register under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and check your name within the list.
Benefits of PM Kisan Yojana :
- Under this program, Farmers will receive 6,000 rupees which will be transferred to their bank account.
- With this system, you only receive money when you register online.
- The benefits of this plan are available in all states of India except West Bengal.
- New legislation was recently passed for this system and PM says it will not harm farmers or their families.
- PM Modi is helping many farmers through this plan.
- Farmers can take advantage of this system to purchase seeds and food for their crops.
Also Read : ફોન કે મેસેજ આવશે તો આ એપ બોલશે ફોન કરનારનુ નામ
How to Apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 11th installment 2021?
- Eligible farmers can register for PM Kisan Nidhi 2021-22 Scheme only in online mode. For tha they will register by their own from the PM Kisan portal.
- they will also register by visiting the closest Common Service Centris (CSCS) by the payment of the requisite fee.
Required documents for the New Registration
For the registration in this system you need the following documents: –
- Original papers of land
- Applicant’s bank passbook
- Base card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photo
- Identity card
- Driving license certificate
- Land full details
- Residence Certificate
- Owner of at least 2 hectares of land is mandatory, etc.
Online Application for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme?
- To apply, first, click on the link www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then the home page will open on the screen.
- On the home page, you will find the Farmers’ Corner, click on it.
- Then on the next page, you will have the option to register a new farmer.
- After clicking on it, the registration form will open.
- Then you have to fill in all the details correctly and click on submit.
- After that, you will receive a future hard copy of the registration form.
PM Kisan Installments schedule :
- First installment: December 1 to March 31
- Second installment: April 1 to July 31
- Third installment: August 1 to November 30
To help the farmers in self-registration we’ve shared the entire application procedure below:
Visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana how to check your Details and New Ragistions: https://www.pmkisan.gov.in
How to Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 11 th installment Beneficiaries list:
- Click on the “Farmers Corner” tab given on the homepage.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ Click to Check
- Beneficiary Status Check online By Adhar Number | By Account Number
- PM Kisan Check Your 11th Installment: Click Hare
- Enter your state, district, sub-district, block, and village details.
- After filling this, click on Get Report and get the complete list.
જુઓ આ તારીખે મળશે PM Kisan Samman Nidhiયોજનાનો હપ્તો અહીંથી જુઓ
Also Read : ફોન કે મેસેજ આવશે તો આ એપ બોલશે ફોન કરનારનુ નામ
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana how to Apply “New Farmers Registration” check :
- Select the “New Farmers Registration” link from the dropdown list.
- Enter the Aadhaar No. and security text and hit the “Click here to continue” tab.
- The registration form will appear.
- Candidates need to fill in all the private details of the farmer within the respective fields. Lastly, they need to click on the “Save” button.
- Finally, the registration procedure will complete.
- On final registration, candidates will receive a confirmation SMS on their registered mobile no.
The new list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021 is often checked on the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/ . The names of the farmers who are given the advantage of this scheme also can be seen consistent with the state/district wise / tehsil /village, during which the govt has uploaded the entire list of all the beneficiaries.
Also Read: હવે કોઇ પણ નો કોલ આવશે નંબર સેવ નહી હોય તો પણ ખબર પડી જશે કોનો આવ્યો છે કોલ જાણો કેવીરીતે…..
E-KYC is Mandatory to get the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana :
Details Aadhaar cards must be linked to the PM Kisan account, otherwise, there are no benefits. Linking Aadhaar to the account can be done in a few simple steps. They are as follows:
- Step 1: First, the person needs to log into the PMKisan official website at pmkisan.gov.in
- Step 2: The person has to click on the “e-KYC” option on the
- Step 3: A new page opens where you have to enter the number of the Aadhaar card, the Captcha code, and click on Search.
- Step 4: Then you will be asked to enter the mobile phone number associated with the Aadhaar card.
- Step 5: After you have entered that, you must click on ‘Get OTP’.
- Step 6: Now the person must enter the OTP in the specified field enter
- The person must take into account that the PM Kisan e-KYC is sent successfully.
How to Verify Payment Status :
Step-by-step method of checking beneficiary status and other details;
- First, visit the official website
- You will see the Farmers Corner option at the top, click on it.
- Select the Beneficiary Status option here, where you can check the status of the application.
- A list is drawn up showing the farmer’s name and the amount transferred to their bank account.
- Now enter the Aadhar number, account number, or mobile phone number.
- Click on “Get data”.
Farmers Not Eligible for Scheme :
- Those who have agricultural land but pay income tax.
- Professionals such as doctors, CA’s, lawyers, engineers, architects.
- Retired workers whose pension exceeds Rs 10,000.
- The ministers of the central and state government, parliaments, MLA, MLC, mayors, current and former presidents of Zilla Panchayat cannot use the plan.
Recipients have received 10th installments so far :
- Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana have received a total of 9 installments and are now eagerly awaiting the 10th installment.
- Lakhs of peasants in the country have not yet received the ninth installment. According to the information obtained on PM Kisan’s website.
- All farmers who have applied for the ninth installment by September 30th will have their money transferred to their account along with the 10th installment.
- If you have any questions or doubts, about PM Kisan Yojana, you can log on to PM Kisan’s official website at pmkisan.gov.in.
- You can also go to your district’s agricultural office and find out about the problem with the official responsible.
Also Read: હવે વોટ્સેપમાંં મિત્રને મેસેજ કરવા કિબોર્ડની જરૂર નહી માત્ર તમે બોલશો એટલે જાતે થશે ટાઇપ જાણો કેવી રીતી…….
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Check installment Helpline Numbers:
- PM Kisan Toll-Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number:155261
- PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan helpline: 0120-6025109, 011-24300606
- Email ID: pmkisan :- firstname.lastname@example.org
PM-Kisan Helpline No. 011-24300606:
Campaign for Saturation of all PM KISAN beneficiaries with Kisan Credit Cards (KCC)